FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

WAKE UP IMPORTANT LEAVE A REPLY

<<

J

Post Sun May 19, 2013 3:44 pm

Re: WAKE UP IMPORTANT LEAVE A REPLY

i havent played much after months,because there are no changes at all,and when i came back,doing some pvp,my opponent told me that im stupid after my move,you know what?the next move,he's dead,he is not even wolf badge,i see that haypi dragon is filled with newbies and noobs who dont really have respect,i RARELY see a familiar name,though i spent 1year+ in HD...there isnt much thing to do,though i have to say haypi monster has some things to keep me entertained...i miss the old HD where there are things to do,and we are all in separated servers,i hate kids who dont have respect,we used to have a troll in every server,but now this server is too big and people doesnt seem to care anymore.
<<

Zrtho

Citizen

Post Mon May 20, 2013 3:25 am

J wrote:i havent played much after months,because there are no changes at all,and when i came back,doing some pvp,my opponent told me that im stupid after my move,you know what?the next move,he's dead,he is not even wolf badge,i see that haypi dragon is filled with newbies and noobs who dont really have respect,i RARELY see a familiar name,though i spent 1year+ in HD...there isnt much thing to do,though i have to say haypi monster has some things to keep me entertained...i miss the old HD where there are things to do,and we are all in separated servers,i hate kids who dont have respect,we used to have a troll in every server,but now this server is too big and people doesnt seem to care anymore.

what was your original server # ?
<<

J

Post Mon May 20, 2013 3:35 pm

From server 4
<<

Abyss101

Post Tue May 21, 2013 8:15 am

Isaac, I agree with you, haypi dragon is now a crappy game because there hasn't been an update for months. And because Haypi refuses to make servers 35 and 38 be merged. They aren't doing anything about it. They are neglective and unsupportive.
I play this game at LEAST for 3 hours, and because servers 35 not being merged, I barely play it anymore.
I know I said this but I spent time and money on a dead server because haypi refuses to merge it with 101.
There are still gaps in the game. People hack the game so that they can get unlimited coins according to Jassem and Luckyluck.
And the new maps, a player can kill you in one turn. Tht just shows that haypi doesn't spend any time on this.
Honestly, I hate this game.
ACCOUNTS:
Aeowyn: online
Abyss101: Offline
Offline account:Roco: 40 Devil: 38 Leshy: 31 The rest are level 22's
Have fun playing :P
Been a Haypi Veteran for two years now ;)
<<

Isaac93

Beginner

Post Sat May 25, 2013 12:43 pm

thanks abyss, i used to play haypi dragon for 3-10 hrs a day but whenevr i try to play now i just dont see the point , my dragon is the highest level , pvp gets boring and there really aint that much to aim for anymore , new levels, new dragons and remove the level cap and haypi will immediatly gain a lot of players back !
This post is doing really well ! lets get to 1000 views and 50 comments ! not too far away
Haypi Dragon - server101 level 40 xtal
Level 32 roco. Level 29 devil
ex expert on haypi kingdom
viewtopic.php?f=504&t=19169 look at this , something needs to change
<<

Isaac93

Beginner

Post Fri May 31, 2013 8:58 am

There has still been no change to the game , all support have said is they are working on an update , I honestly think that haypi are the laziest company in the world
<<

soulshine87

Post Fri May 31, 2013 11:12 am

honestly, i'm loosing hope that they will release any update soon, i'm on server 35, which is totally empty now as it was not merged and all i hear from support is 'please wait'. so i'm waiting, it will be around 3 months now.
<<

tzibliu

Post Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:24 am

Some servers are abandoned. The server im playing is abandoned. Cant play PVP or PVE because there are NOT players to play with. This game it is abandoned since they try to merge servers . After 3 months and several try to communicate with  Haypi admins , i NEVER get an answer . So i never recommend to download this game.
I am shure Haypi admins dont speak english. They never answer.
<<

kenkun

Post Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:39 am

Lol wheres the update? Nothings new! Haypi dragon is still boring! Lmao
<<

Isaac93

Beginner

Post Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:31 pm

This is getting stupid ! This update should be out by now I bet they are not even close ! Haypi are lazy and do not respect their customers
PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion