FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

No notice when doing maintenance

<<

kimura6776

Post Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:14 am

No notice when doing maintenance

is annoying what Haypi is treating us old players with no notices of maintenance no updates no notice on the notice board for months!! Wake up support we spend large amount of time and money on HD.
Once a hardcore HD

Crystal 40 9 oj
Bolt 40 9 oj
Eggshell 40 8 oj
Devil 40 9 oj
Lava 40 8 oj
Roco 40 8 oj
Leshy 40 9 oj
Angelo 40 8 oj
Bigeye 40 7 oj
<<

GangstaDon

Post Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:46 am

Re: No notice when doing maintenance

I fully Support the statement of Kimura, this has nothing to do with best practise!

i have one tree try lost! i hate it
<<

MicSher

Post Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:49 am

HD admins how come we cannot log in? What else do u want us to do? We have our limits of parience.. We play, we spend time and effort not to mention money to this game and mow u guys are treating us nobody's... No updates for months.. The last merging is not an update! Updates means new dragons, new maps and tournament for pvp! Thats what we want and thats what we are paying for this game! And now we cannot log in.. Even no notice on the notice board.. I think u guys want us to quit the game? Maybe we are burden to HD? If u want to keep us here, old players coming back.. Might think twice and double ur efforts to give us more updates in the future but for now im really comsidering of leaving this love game. Im sorry for my language but i cant help it!
<<

Zrtho

Citizen

Post Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:30 am

MicSher wrote:HD admins how come we cannot log in? What else do u want us to do? We have our limits of parience.. We play, we spend time and effort not to mention money to this game and mow u guys are treating us nobody's... No updates for months.. The last merging is not an update! Updates means new dragons, new maps and tournament for pvp! Thats what we want and thats what we are paying for this game! And now we cannot log in.. Even no notice on the notice board.. I think u guys want us to quit the game? Maybe we are burden to HD? If u want to keep us here, old players coming back.. Might think twice and double ur efforts to give us more updates in the future but for now im really comsidering of leaving this love game. Im sorry for my language but i cant help it!

Mic, that last sentence

MicSher wrote:Im sorry for my language but i cant help it!

i know a couple of ladies on "night school" that can teach you proper english down here in miami lol

Return to General Discussion