FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Support on s101

<<

TIMHUGHES

Beginner

Post Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:52 am

Support on s101

U can see that support is on and someone was using inappropriate language support did nothing to this person no warning no mute nothing so can someone tell me what's the point in support?
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (232.51 KiB) Viewed 6414 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (226.97 KiB) Viewed 6414 times
<<

-Espada-

Baron

Post Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:45 am

Re: Support on s101

Dont be a snitch man. He wasnt cussing at anyone. People tend to curse alot lately, i know its wrong but we still fo it. Only SC when its someone insulting u with the intention to cause harm to your feels.
HD - Server 2 (101)

Character Lvl: 39

Crystal Lvl: 40
Devil Lvl: 40
Bigeye Lvl: 37
Angelo Lvl: 31
Lava Lvl: 30
Leshy Lvl: 27
Roco Lvl: 25
Shell Lvl: 24
<<

Raxzk

Baron

Post Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:37 pm

-Espada- wrote:Dont be a snitch man. He wasnt cussing at anyone. People tend to curse alot lately, i know its wrong but we still fo it. Only SC when its someone insulting u with the intention to cause harm to your feels.

I completely agree as Long as the person isn't directly attacking some one or purposefully using inapporiate language to get a rise out of someone, then no harm done. Beside he didnt avoid the filter and it was clearly not to damage.
Pink is fun<3
<<

TIMHUGHES

Beginner

Post Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:16 pm

Raxzk wrote:
-Espada- wrote:Dont be a snitch man. He wasnt cussing at anyone. People tend to curse alot lately, i know its wrong but we still fo it. Only SC when its someone insulting u with the intention to cause harm to your feels.

I completely agree as Long as the person isn't directly attacking some one or purposefully using inapporiate language to get a rise out of someone, then no harm done. Beside he didnt avoid the filter and it was clearly not to damage.

Well ur both wrong haypi doesn't say it's okay as long as its not directed toward anyone
So again the question is what is the point of having support if they don't do anything
<<

BadJerk_137

Post Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:07 pm

It's probably because they did not try to avoid the filter.
<<

Sliver7

Post Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:02 pm

OP do you have something personal against Leonidas? Because if not, you're being a child. Seriously...like a 3rd grade tattle-tale. You're that kid who sits alone at lunch and sneakily sticks his finger up his butt then rubs it on the cheese of his ham and cheese sandwich before eating it.
<<

Slavista

Post Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:35 pm

lenonidas dont play fair...he know what i mean :!:
<<

TIMHUGHES

Beginner

Post Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:05 am

Sliver7 wrote:OP do you have something personal against Leonidas? Because if not, you're being a child. Seriously...like a 3rd grade tattle-tale. You're that kid who sits alone at lunch and sneakily sticks his finger up his butt then rubs it on the cheese of his ham and cheese sandwich before eating it.

This post is nothing against that player it's against support so until u understand how to read the question idk if I can explain it easier that previously stated but until then u keep pretending ur that hot shot in jr high school or what ever school u attended because ur hot shot act like ur doing now runs out that kid that u make fun of now u may call him boss one day so think before u speak cuz clearly u won't be the boss one day cuz u can't read a simple question
Have a fantastic life ^_^
<<

Abyss101

Post Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:36 pm

Server 35 isn't merged and we barely have any players who are immature ;) LUCKY US @kasiaho @aksupallo @kanibal @PUNISHER I laugh at you guys :lol:
ACCOUNTS:
Aeowyn: online
Abyss101: Offline
Offline account:Roco: 40 Devil: 38 Leshy: 31 The rest are level 22's
Have fun playing :P
Been a Haypi Veteran for two years now ;)
<<

Raxzk

Baron

Post Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:51 pm

Tim it's this simple

I was expert on HK and when you are an expert / support you follow a different set of rules.

One of the main 2 being : use mute as least as possible. You should try to work the situation out before muting. Perhaps the person is upset and has a valid disagreement.

Secondly: use your own judgement when muting / warning. There is a separate set of rules for experts that specifically says that you get to decide what is mute/ warning worthy. Clearly support did not (like many others) find this a situation that was "out of control" or necessary for warning and/or punishment.
Pink is fun<3
Next

Return to General Discussion