Support on s101

<<

TIMHUGHES

Beginner

Post Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:13 pm

Re: Support on s101

Raxzk wrote:
Tim it's this simple

I was expert on HK and when you are an expert / support you follow a different set of rules.

One of the main 2 being : use mute as least as possible. You should try to work the situation out before muting. Perhaps the person is upset and has a valid disagreement.

Secondly: use your own judgement when muting / warning. There is a separate set of rules for experts that specifically says that you get to decide what is mute/ warning worthy. Clearly support did not (like many others) find this a situation that was "out of control" or necessary for warning and/or punishment.

Taken directly from TERMS OF USE

5 Do NOT post derogatory, vulgar or otherwise offensive language, comments, emoticons, at any time. Do not post links to foreign sites.
Sensitive material is prohibited. This includes but is not limited to illegal, harmful, offensive, threatening, abusive, defamatory, vulgar, or hateful language.

Now my statement still stands why didn't support say anything to this player
<<

Raxzk

Baron

Post Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:33 pm

Expert rules trump terms of use. Players should be mindful of the rules, but support gets to regulate how they see fit. How is there an argument to that.
Pink is fun<3
<<

TIMHUGHES

Beginner

Post Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:36 pm

Raxzk wrote:Expert rules trump terms of use. Players should be mindful of the rules, but support gets to regulate how they see fit. How is there an argument to that.

Support is suppose to enforce rules showing that this kid broke the rule support should have said something that's my argument whether support rules are different the rules for players are always the same
<<

Dekunutz

Beginner

Post Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:29 pm

TIMHUGHES wrote:
Raxzk wrote:Expert rules trump terms of use. Players should be mindful of the rules, but support gets to regulate how they see fit. How is there an argument to that.

Support is suppose to enforce rules showing that this kid broke the rule support should have said something that's my argument whether support rules are different the rules for players are always the same

I remember i said a bad word not directly to anyone and i got muted.
I said to Rhcboy " Why you hate >insert "n" word here<? Lol " and i got muted without any warnings. ;~;
I drank bleach that day,got off haypi for like 2 days cuz i went full on emo because all i did was chat, and i cried myself to sleep.
<<

Zrtho

Citizen

Post Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:25 am

Dekunutz wrote:
TIMHUGHES wrote:

I remember i said a bad word not directly to anyone and i got muted.
I said to Rhcboy " Why you hate >insert "n" word here<? Lol " and i got muted without any warnings. ;~;
I drank bleach that day,got off haypi for like 2 days cuz i went full on emo because all i did was chat, and i cried myself to sleep.

i said to Fish10..
"you are a son of a fish"
and i got muted
!!!
since when fish is a bad word lol
Previous

Return to General Discussion