FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Tree hackers

<<

CaliKilla

Post Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:21 pm

Tree hackers

I have sent many ss in the last few weeks to support about tree hackers and im not 100 percent sure whats being done about it . I still see vlad22088 and fo0ode getting to tree top in 10 mins which is unreal and due to a hack . Im asking all to send ss and complain and the pace that support is working on these hackers as its unfair for them to have gotten so far free secret tree award for finishing tree which we pay for dearly . Each one of these players is cheating and is not being punished . This is extremely unfair to all of us players. Its either they are hacking the tree or hacking pvp and this needs to be stopped.
Cali the killa from california

Fav bolt 40 8 oj
Crystal 40 8 oj
Devil 40 7 oj
Leshy 40 7 oj
Eggy 40 7 oj
Roco 40 7 oj
Pip 40 7 purp
Angelo 37 2 oj
<<

Zrtho

Citizen

Post Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:39 am

Re: Tree hackers

if you skip like till lvl 29
it shouldnt take you much time...
<<

SuperChi

Post Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:41 am

Zrtho wrote:if you skip like till lvl 29
it shouldnt take you much time...

Not right! I also skip to b29. I also checked vlad's climb speed. It's obviously cheat. At high branches, when I finish one, he finished 3. That's impossible. You guys can put a watch or timer to see how long does it takes to complete a branch after b35. I am damn sure vlad is tree cheater.
<<

kimura6776

Post Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:20 pm

Yes I agree with chi because I was the few that started tree first it was either me or cali which top tree within 30-35 minutes with the skipping of branches up till b29 whereas vlad22088 and foode cleared b40 in 10 minutes or less which is practically impossible I have ss and send to support countless times but they seems to be neglecting this particular issue which is sad for us old players. Wake up support you need to ban or do something about tree where is just so freaking unfair for us coiners you clear cd where hackers gets free purple box daily without actually playing or paying it!
Once a hardcore HD

Crystal 40 9 oj
Bolt 40 9 oj
Eggshell 40 8 oj
Devil 40 9 oj
Lava 40 8 oj
Roco 40 8 oj
Leshy 40 9 oj
Angelo 40 8 oj
Bigeye 40 7 oj
<<

Dekunutz

Beginner

Post Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:02 pm

kimura6776 wrote:Yes I agree with chi because I was the few that started tree first it was either me or cali which top tree within 30-35 minutes with the skipping of branches up till b29 whereas vlad22088 and foode cleared b40 in 10 minutes or less which is practically impossible I have ss and send to support countless times but they seems to be neglecting this particular issue which is sad for us old players. Wake up support you need to ban or do something about tree where is just so freaking unfair for us coiners you clear cd where hackers gets free purple box daily without actually playing or paying it!

Kim is pretty bad. ;)
xD
But if i baby Kim cant climb that fast then i doubt anyone can. .-.
Accept for Feel he's a tank. :3
<<

PocoTaco

Citizen

Post Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:45 am

Dekunutz wrote:
kimura6776 wrote:Yes I agree with chi because I was the few that started tree first it was either me or cali which top tree within 30-35 minutes with the skipping of branches up till b29 whereas vlad22088 and foode cleared b40 in 10 minutes or less which is practically impossible I have ss and send to support countless times but they seems to be neglecting this particular issue which is sad for us old players. Wake up support you need to ban or do something about tree where is just so freaking unfair for us coiners you clear cd where hackers gets free purple box daily without actually playing or paying it!

Kim is pretty bad. ;)
xD

Kim is bad. Very bad. ;)
HD: Server 7 (101)

Name: pocotaco Lvl: 40
Dragon Badge.

Crystal Lvl: 40
Devil Lvl: 40
Leshy Lvl: 40
Bigeye Lvl: 34
Angelo Lvl: 29
Roco Lvl: 29
Lava Lvl: 27

HK
PocoTaco: S93
Phayse: S99
<<

Zrtho

Citizen

Post Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:55 am

Dekunutz wrote:

Kim is pretty bad. ;)
xD

what about Ether
lol
i used to do it in 30 min >.>
lol

and Kim
support doesnt do shiet so :/
<<

Slavista

Post Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:32 pm

vlad and others are haypi friends or sponzors or something...
<<

Dekunutz

Beginner

Post Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:48 pm

Zrtho wrote:
Dekunutz wrote:

Kim is pretty bad. ;)
xD

what about Ether
lol
i used to do it in 30 min >.>
lol

and Kim
support doesnt do shiet so :/

Ether is no match for Feel though.
Plus Ether would log in at the exact time tree has restarted and idk fly through the branches. Lol
<<

Dekunutz

Beginner

Post Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:49 pm

:3
Attachments
image.jpg
Hamilton is going Ham on the tree. Lol
image.jpg (207.46 KiB) Viewed 5301 times
Next

Return to General Discussion