Phayse: S99
<<

Dekunutz

Beginner

Post Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:52 pm

Re: Tree hackers

PocoTaco wrote:Deku what's up with your font? Lol

Mr. Nutz changed his font. :3
Jail breaking was the only way to fix my wifi problem with my iphone. ;~; and apparently Tim says they already fixed it. All the free games i downloaded would be erased. :c
So i was like " might as well change my font " cuz the old one was boring. :c
<<

wongtai

Post Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:23 am

Re: Tree hackers

kimura6776 wrote:Yes I agree with chi because I was the few that started tree first it was either me or cali which top tree within 30-35 minutes with the skipping of branches up till b29 whereas vlad22088 and foode cleared b40 in 10 minutes or less which is practically impossible I have ss and send to support countless times but they seems to be neglecting this particular issue which is sad for us old players. Wake up support you need to ban or do something about tree where is just so freaking unfair for us coiners you clear cd where hackers gets free purple box daily without actually playing or paying it!

Agree. It is just a simple task to check if they hack or not. A most-strength dragon cannot do one branch in less than one min, so using 10 mins to climb to top is impossible. Just check the server log can reveal who hack it in each day. The point is Haypi doesn't care this game anymore. You can see no event is hold on the 1st May labour day but there are 2 events on Haypi Monster. No need to say about the PVP tournament which has been announced for half year.

I'm a free coin player, so I use time to train up my dragons to climb the tree. We gain lvl4 stones and syn stones one by one in months by our own effort. Hackers can just play a month and gain all stones they need. I have trained several dragons to max but none of them has been full oj. Taken into account the 200sc lvl4 chest accidents, I don't want to play with an opponent who uses a full oj dragons in pvp at lvl 10 or lower.
All dragons lvl40
No bolt - I never buy coins

as of 10 Jul, 2013
Previous

Return to General Discussion