FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

A hacker deal 2xxxx damage to me in one hit

<<

TIMHUGHES

Beginner

Post Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:08 am

Re: A hacker deal 2xxxx damage to me in one hit

SuperChi wrote:I don't know how you get this screenshot. If I have ever hit that damage, I should remember and told everyone. I have use any glitch, not even once. I mean qsv or qppp or ppppppp. Only see others did it to me. Why r u picking at me? I know u r the real hacker by tree branch. Just don't know why you r picking me? Although i know many good players have used qsv back against cheaters, but i am the one who never cheat. Idk how to cheat and I don't wanna know, too. It will be no more fun if everyone cheats!

He maybe confused by that imposter supperchi who was on a few days ago
<<

Holyarrow

Beginner

Post Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:12 pm

Re: A hacker deal 2xxxx damage to me in one hit

I think sa05 talking about himself. Before you posted here about other people, you should look at yourself first. you are the most heinous hacker i ve ever encounter in pvp. you re weak so act like one! Dont show off in pvp and tree , you think other people will salute you and praised you because you re top? it will never happen unless you re playing fair.. Not enough with cheats, you also framed other innocent people. Okay maybe i dont know you re telling the truth or not, but you have no right to judge other people playing method whereas your method yourself is injustice. serves you right if other people cheat back on you. I hope God will somehow forgive you.
Angelo lvl40 - defensive
Devil lvl40 - offensive
All lvl5 stones
Never buy gold coins.
s7. trying to protect and assist teamates :)
Previous

Return to General Discussion