Re: Server Merge

❤ GRIMM
we will survive...
somehow...
<<

Lesismore8_602

Post Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:09 am

Hey fellow HD players. I know I haven't posted much in the forum so I thought I'd come try to be a part of the forum. I usually just help players out in the game. But if anybody has any questions or concerns you can let me know. I'm always haypi to help.

Now I'd like to discuss the server merge.
I really don't think haypi support thought this out completely before moving forward with the merge.
First off they merged to many servers into one. They should've only merged 3 servers to make each new server. That way it would revive the game and make it fun, while not becoming overwhelming.
All of the lower level players are getting lost in the shuffle. It's hard for them to learn about the game or ask for help. Chat moves to fast with so many people on playing. It's impossible to chat with friends and play the game now.

Also. I believe it should've just stayed as the individual servers. But include another channel. That channel could be the merged server where all the players from every server could get together to pvp and boss. I think the game would be much better if you could choice to play with your server family or go and play with other servers and get to know new friends.

Thank you for your time.
Always haypi to help,
Lesismore 8 former s9.
<<

aksupallo

Post Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:45 pm

hello all haypi dragon players and dragon support, well im aksupallo from s35 and im asking WHY WE r ditched?? why dont u merge us? i have in s35 lv40 dragons, player lv, best medal, im in top on all ranks there expect month PVP cause havent been there cause cant play PVP. i think haypi one big loser cos ditched us :( i just want that all u my friends vote server 35 will be merged to s101 :( i have lv5 stones many too on aksupallo acc, i and our all players on s35 has used money, and time for this game and ur thank? its that u dont merge us u let us just alone.. what u mean with we r too "activity" server for merging? why can we be same time too activity and "newest" server, i bet we didnt been so activity than s7 before. dont know what is ur problem.

Sharpshooter is very nice guy, he helped me with this thing, he gave me account to s101 that i can play called DannyCampos, i have played much and leveled, still i miss my stones, dragons, friends from s35..
i miss u soo much kasiaho, PUNISHER,pwlw, jaws, kanibal, GRIMM, Abyss101, linhtn88, 097 i hope we will meet again :)

and one thing more i hope i can get my aksupallo acc again and punish u all on PVP anyone cant survive then!
thanks, aksupallo
<<

GhOsTxXxboy

Post Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:19 pm

Yeah s35 should merge ... Hahaha aksu i willl be waiting l destroy you !! Mwwhahahahah
<<

kanibal

Post Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:22 pm

bad day ..

I wish you guys before Haypi
soon migrate our server 35 as the same is dying.
Good players are also to any other player in the world, because only
we have not yet been migrated?? I am very upset with Haypi not even have the courage to send some email explaining!
<<

SuperChi

Post Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:46 am

Well, I am happy about the server merge. It is much easier to arrange 4s games. It's much easier to get good teammates. It's good to know new friends while still keeping the old friends.
<<

Zrtho

Citizen

Post Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:48 am

remember the 2 channels?
(i dont remember the names)
but it was like
noob and
expert
or idk

but now they should do it

101 server
&
original server (while still being able to pvp against other servers and without they being able to read at the servers chat)

now you cant even chat cuz of the ppl
and now you cant make strategies to kill other dragons
cuz they will just read it...
but meh
Previous

Return to General Discussion