FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Free coins are back!

<<

tn1kinobe

Post Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:21 am

Free coins are back!

I'm glad update 1.7 brought back the free coins option, especially with the frequent "Return to Tapjoy" option for 1 gold coin. Any other users out there see this, and ONLY see offers to complete rather than to "install and run"? Anybody else have this issue, or just me?

I, for one, have a LOT of trouble using tapjoy's website to earn gold coins for haypi dragon. I never get them. Even after contacting support, they say "our records indicate you have received the coins", but I really haven't. Very frustrating. Anyone else with this issue? or just me?
<<

SS0403

Post Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:53 am

Re: Free coins are back!

I've tried "Return to Tapjoy" and got 1 coin.
<<

jamezg

Post Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:07 pm

didn't know that was back - i'll give it a shot....when the server is back up!

I had problems with getting coins too. I had to contact tapjoy and get their documentation and then send that to support @ haypi - i think i'm still waiting on coins - gave up as i have plenty now after the xmas purchase.
<<

AaronH76

Post Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:03 pm

I too was very excited to see the free coin option back again, that is, up until I noticed I was not receiving my coins thru TapJoy offers still. I was hoping that they had fixed this issue with the update, but they had not.
And yes, I too have been disappointed by customer service regarding this issue. Both TapJoy and Haypi Dragon's support claim I was paid yet I have no coins other then the singles I get from visiting TapJoy each day. I am due enough that I would surely notice receiving them! So, in addition to being cheated by them I am also very insulted by them as well when they imply that either I am a liar or very stupid to be oblivious to the large pile of coins they say I have already been paid.
This is very frustrating to say the least and really needs some attention by someone in charge of that area of the business, as well as looking into their own customer support practices.
Other then these and a few other small issues, I really enjoy the game and look forward to more updates with new content in the future, but please try to correct the current problems first!
I would hate to do it, just as many others here have stated, but If I continue to be cheated, or treated unfairly, without any kind of resolution made, I will definitely stop playing. So please try to look into these issues.
Thanks for the countless hours of fun,
Aaron H
<<

tn1kinobe

Post Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:09 am

Agreed, Aaron. But now the coins are dead again, no free 1 coin to come back to tapjoy. The whole thing is dead, saying "come back later for more offers". What gives haypi?

Return to General Discussion