FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Haypi dragon ruined

<<

Agent_Kake

Post Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:45 am

Haypi dragon ruined

Haypi dragon is ruined they have that stupid over powered bolt that can go throw multi layers of floor and still have no effect to it. You guys are being greedy and desperate for money stop selling the dragons and let us earn them and the egg parts is stupid. why the heck will egg "fragments" be on the wheel :cry: like wth do better. You have noobs that are still in world 1 with devil:/ you guys are getting greedy go back to the old rules
Last edited by Agent_Kake on Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

-Espada-

Baron

Post Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:54 am

Re: Haypi dragon ruined

Dude you are so right about these pay-feggits. Bolts attacks are so damn overpowered that you dont even need to aim. it lands like 5 feet away and kills you anyway. HD is basically a money race now, you win by being rich. people who actually have skill are losing to lowly noob-coiners who cant hit the broad side of a barn with a shotgun, only because they have Bolt.

I agree so much with you that i wanna suck your d*** (no hom0)
HD - Server 2 (101)

Character Lvl: 39

Crystal Lvl: 40
Devil Lvl: 40
Bigeye Lvl: 37
Angelo Lvl: 31
Lava Lvl: 30
Leshy Lvl: 27
Roco Lvl: 25
Shell Lvl: 24
<<

Zrtho

Citizen

Post Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:35 pm

-Espada- wrote:Dude you are so right about these pay-feggits. Bolts attacks are so damn overpowered that you dont even need to aim. it lands like 5 feet away and kills you anyway. HD is basically a money race now, you win by being rich. people who actually have skill are losing to lowly noob-coiners who cant hit the broad side of a barn with a shotgun, only because they have Bolt.

I agree so much with you that i wanna suck your d*** (no hom0)

-Espada- wrote: I agree so much with you that i wanna suck your d*** (no hom0)

no h0mo? seriously
thats like the most h0omosexual thing that you can say and you put

-Espada- wrote: i wanna suck your d*** (no hom0)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
<<

jiggypuff

Post Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:04 pm

bolt is not over powered ... his def so weak i die from one attack .
even at lv40 not even 2800 hp so i think leshy over powered they can use power/power vine and hit for 2500 than double turn anf full rage up to 5000 damage thats unfair ! when i use 1 shot leshys still dt thats crap.
<<

Agent_Kake

Post Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:59 pm

Are you saying bolt is not overpowered because you have bolt? And you don't want haypi to lower the stats? They need to do something about bolt and egg fragments ...
<<

phillygrk

Baron

Post Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:34 pm

Alright, let me weigh in here since, you know, I am a noob coiner. I also happen to have some credibility in this game or at least I think so. That said, everyone has some valid points here. Heres my thoughts....

1. Fact- Bolt is overpowered. I understand that he goes down easier than a cheerleader at a pep rally but, the fact that you really dont need to aim and there is no where to hide from his bolt is bogus especially since he goes so early in the rotation.

2. Coiners- Yes, there are a ton of us. I agree there are tons of terrible coiner players out there, but there are also a ton of veterans that are coiners who aslo happen to be pretty sick at this game. Remember "$" did not aim the shot that just killed you.

3. What you said earlier Espada...full H :lol: M :lol: sorry bud dunno what else to say.

As I have said many times I rarely play my bolt, because for me its just not that fun and frankly I have nothing to prove as most people have a good idea on whether or not I know how to play. But there are a ton of other people out there that want to win any match they can and will go out of their way to make sure they are using two agi 5 bolts or xstals in 2v2. They do this because they want to be recognized as "the best" etc.

If you wanna win, just use two xstal (AGI5) and bolt doesnt matter anymore but pray you dont run into two leshies. Thats the thing about this game there is no one perfect dragon for all situations.

Phillygrk (s9) Player Lvl 40

All Dragons Level 40, 8 OJ

Return to General Discussion