FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Wall of Shame 2.0

<<

Abyss101

Post Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:34 am

Re: Wall of Shame 2.0

I totally agree. there should be severe punishments for disconnecting. Its really annoying to me, and my blue percent is 97%...
Thanks for you consideration.
Roco-38
leshy-20
lava-20
crystal-20
angelo-20
devil-29
ACCOUNTS:
Aeowyn: online
Abyss101: Offline
Offline account:Roco: 40 Devil: 38 Leshy: 31 The rest are level 22's
Have fun playing :P
Been a Haypi Veteran for two years now ;)
<<

Agent_Kake

Post Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:58 am

How do I post photos
<<

phillygrk

Baron

Post Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:35 pm

When posting to forum, beneath where u type there is a tab that says "upload photo" it's in yellow writing.

Phillygrk (s9) Player Lvl 40

All Dragons Level 40, 8 OJ
<<

Lord.Rex

Lord

Post Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:34 pm

On a side note this is the first time I've played this in months. What the he k are those little green things and how do I get one
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (191.73 KiB) Viewed 3532 times
<<

RO-5ELiTE

Conqueror

Post Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:08 pm

Lord.Rex wrote:On a side note this is the first time I've played this in months. What the he k are those little green things and how do I get one

New Dragon named Big Eye aka Pipsqueak (or something like that)
Supposedly will be available in the next NEW scene that should be out anytime now.

Some people already have him because if you purchased over 9999 coins, during Christmas Activity, you received him automatically.

;)
-Haypi Dragons - S2 = S101 - RO-5ELiTE - Activity = (Off)
-Clash of Clans - Ro - Activity = (24/7)

Haypi Dragons Support:
dragonsupport@haypi.com

-My YouTube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/RO5ELiTE?feature=mhee

Ro ;)
<<

Lord.Rex

Lord

Post Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:18 pm

well I faced two of em. well kinda. my partner dc'd so I just tried killing him xD but in-between that I have to admit he seemed pretty beastly
<<

Agent_Kake

Post Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:42 am

Yeah....
image.jpg
U mad?
image.jpg (228.89 KiB) Viewed 3513 times
that is Dragon_Killer
<<

TIMHUGHES

Beginner

Post Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:59 am

Okay so ill come out and say it I DC not for the fact of pvp month or total score but for the fact my Internet lags and I try to get the next match going before it won't allow me to play ... So if that makes me on wall of shame idc I'm still going to do it when this score is fixed the only time I'm gunna take the chance with my Internet is when the tournament finally starts ... So long story short Tim_Hughes wall of shame if u see me and I dc and it effects u I'm sorry come to me personally and ill stop dcing when facing u :) thanks
<<

Qanfoth

Post Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:20 am

TIMHUGHES wrote:Okay so ill come out and say it I DC not for the fact of pvp month or total score but for the fact my Internet lags and I try to get the next match going before it won't allow me to play ... So if that makes me on wall of shame idc I'm still going to do it when this score is fixed the only time I'm gunna take the chance with my Internet is when the tournament finally starts ... So long story short Tim_Hughes wall of shame if u see me and I dc and it effects u I'm sorry come to me personally and ill stop dcing when facing u :) thanks

What does that mean? can you please clarify? If your internet lags exiting the match will help? how is that? you still have the same connection to the game server don't you?
<<

TIMHUGHES

Beginner

Post Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:52 am

Qanfoth wrote:
TIMHUGHES wrote:Okay so ill come out and say it I DC not for the fact of pvp month or total score but for the fact my Internet lags and I try to get the next match going before it won't allow me to play ... So if that makes me on wall of shame idc I'm still going to do it when this score is fixed the only time I'm gunna take the chance with my Internet is when the tournament finally starts ... So long story short Tim_Hughes wall of shame if u see me and I dc and it effects u I'm sorry come to me personally and ill stop dcing when facing u :) thanks

What does that mean? can you please clarify? If your internet lags exiting the match will help? how is that? you still have the same connection to the game server don't you?

Yes and no .... I turn my wifi on and off and close the app
PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion