FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Upgrade list

<<

cworkman31

Citizen

Post Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:04 pm

Upgrade list

Has haypi released the benefits of each skill and ability as u upgraded them for each dragon? I haven't seen one yet. And they might not release a detailed lst but I was just wondering.

Thanks for any help
This is my opinion any action against my opinion can and will be used against the person or persons who are the action takers against my opinion.
<<

1dcampos

Marquis

Post Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:35 pm

Re: Upgrade list

cworkman31 wrote:Has haypi released the benefits of each skill and ability as u upgraded them for each dragon? I haven't seen one yet. And they might not release a detailed lst but I was just wondering.

Thanks for any help

there is a brief description included in the interface where you are able to click upgrade. Read the dialogue there and it will tell you the % damage it will do on increasing to the next level, as well as what the skill/ability itself does.
Haypi Kingdom
1dcampos 71/120 Retired
1D_XD 87 Retired

Haypi Dragon
Gilbatorix Player level 31 Server 2
Roco level 40/Leshy level 21/Lava level 25/Crystal level 30/Angelo level 31

I am Gilbatorix. HEAR ME ROAR!
<<

cworkman31

Citizen

Post Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:03 am

Re: Upgrade list

Yea I know that but I'm talking about a detailed lst of each skill and ability that u don't have to upgrade to see a brief description
This is my opinion any action against my opinion can and will be used against the person or persons who are the action takers against my opinion.

Return to General Discussion