FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

My take

<<

nIcKrOx

Warlord

Post Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:39 pm

My take

First off, hi guys for anyone who missed me :) for those who didn't and were glad I was gone.... Tsk tsk

First off, i think dragon is a good concept of a game, it adds the mmorpg effect with a sense of control when you play the levels.

However, like any haypi game, there's gunna be bugs. After leaving all haypi games for about 6 months I thought they would have figured out how to get rid of them... Oops.

They need to fix the speed of the game, when I click on a button I don't wanna wait 5 seconds for it to fade out and fade in slowly. People want to be able to get to screens quickly, on HK I knew where all the buttons were so I would triple tap different spots before the screen loaded (which isn't a long time compared to dragon). In dragon it's just flat out frustrating that I can't get to where I want in less than 15 seconds. Call me impatient, but this will have to get fixed if I were to ever drop a few bucks into it.

Another thing, who writes the game scripts? Honestly, hire a redneck American and you could get better English. In the intro I was laughing as I read something in past tense in a sentence and the same one also had a present tense verb haha I'm not even out of high school and I could write better English than these "developers"

Oh, and get some experts in chat or hire more people to moderate it, honestly a game rated 9+ should not have F-bombs every 4 lines

Final rating of 5/10 stars, il keep playing. For now.....

Shoutout to all my old buddies from HK :D missed ya guys!
\-Haypi Kingdom-/
Server102-King
Server83-1st Earl
-----------------------------------------
\-Haypi Monster-/
Server2-Lvl 19

May his noodly appendages keep us from floating up to the sky.
Ramen.

FSM
<<

Link209

Conqueror

Post Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:25 am

Re: My take

Welcome back!! :D :D

I agree with you on the speed of the game... (However I didn't find it that frustrating)

As for the games story, yes yes your right. They could have done a lot better however, they are in China and its much easier to just have the support do it and hope for the best. Over all, even with the typos the story is still understand able.

They do have experts, just they don't have the tital above their name like in HK.

I think your making a big deal out of quite small issues that don't really change the game much IMO.

Anyways nice to have you back, :D
Lurking. Send me a pm if ya want to talk :)

Thunderball
Need help? Click Here

Haypi Fish Beginners FAQ/Guide
<<

nIcKrOx

Warlord

Post Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:08 am

I did not know that about the experts, do they have the ability to mute? Because I logged on about 5 seperate times hours apart and each time chat was blowing up with swear words...

As for the grammar, that's not really a huge concern, just kinda funny how "I can honors from pvp" and stuff like that. I understand what it means, I just have to think it through. If I went to Mexico my Spanish would be like their equivalent of English, it sucks, but it can be understand. The people could get by with how I speak, but they aren't enjoying my fluency (unless they are laughing by how bad it is, I've only taken 2 1/2 years :lol: )

Another problem, it doesn't let me play pvp. I've tried a bunch of times and I get in a room and the clock counts down from 30S and then resets back to 30 after it reaches 0... So I'm forced to leave the app after about 5 minutes of frustration :|

I see your thunderball high score beat mine! Nice job haha whats the top score? I restored my iPod and haven't reinstalled thunderball yet :p
\-Haypi Kingdom-/
Server102-King
Server83-1st Earl
\-Haypi Monster-/
Server2-Lvl 19

Ramen.

FSM
<<

Link209

Conqueror

Post Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:29 am

nIcKrOx wrote:I did not know that about the experts, do they have the ability to mute? Because I logged on about 5 seperate times hours apart and each time chat was blowing up with swear words...

I think arythy says it best in a post about experts in dragon:
Arythy wrote:Haypi Dragon does currently have chat moderators. I will not name them here for privacy concerns (it's up to them if they want to be known), but there are two acting moderators (players) in the game at this point.

"Mutes" are in fact permanent chat bans. The two existing moderators are highly responsible and respect the gravity of issuing such a mute; only one mute has been issued to date, and the moderators have the responsibility to notify Support of the mute details so it can be recorded.

Lastly, these moderators are not thusly labeled in chat, or anywhere else in the game.

nIcKrOx wrote:As for the grammar, that's not really a huge concern, just kinda funny how "I can honors from pvp" and stuff like that.

I lol'd at that. Luckily its been reported so, hopefully it'll be fixed.

nIcKrOx wrote:Another problem, it doesn't let me play pvp. I've tried a bunch of times and I get in a room and the clock counts down from 30S and then resets back to 30 after it reaches 0... So I'm forced to leave the app after about 5 minutes of frustration :|

Well... Normally I'd say just keep doing it and hope to find someone to battle... But 5 mins?!?! Thats um, wow. Try joining a already started room and seeing what happens.

nIcKrOx wrote:I see your thunderball high score beat mine! Nice job haha whats the top score? I restored my iPod and haven't reinstalled thunderball yet :p

That score took soooooooooo long to make >.<
Top score (on gamecenter) someone named "Naheadh" with 65,781
2nd place is me with 55,301.

Nice having you back on the forums!! :D
Lurking. Send me a pm if ya want to talk :)

Thunderball
Need help? Click Here

Haypi Fish Beginners FAQ/Guide
<<

nIcKrOx

Warlord

Post Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:42 am

Hmmm... About the mute thing... Maybe it would be better for 1 week mutes... Then the muted players would possibly forget about bothering this game
\-Haypi Kingdom-/
Server102-King
Server83-1st Earl
\-Haypi Monster-/
Server2-Lvl 19

Ramen.

FSM
<<

Arythy

Conqueror

Post Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:37 pm

nIcKrOx wrote:Hmmm... About the mute thing... Maybe it would be better for 1 week mutes... Then the muted players would possibly forget about bothering this game

Maybe it would be, maybe it wouldn't be. It is how it is.
"If you're not confused, you're not paying attention."

Haypi Support Emails:

KingdomSupport@Haypi.com.

Thunderball@Haypi.com.

FishSupport@Haypi.com.

DragonSupport@Haypi.com.
<<

CloudX15

Post Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:35 pm

If there is no one else doing pvp, and you're trying to do a pvp match, how do you expect to get a match? Common sense will tell you that you're going to have to wait for players to join.

I'm currently awaiting the release of the new update, because getting 126 exp takes to long as a lv29 lol.
<<

Arythy

Conqueror

Post Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:31 am

CloudX15 wrote:If there is no one else doing pvp, and you're trying to do a pvp match, how do you expect to get a match? Common sense will tell you that you're going to have to wait for players to join.

I'm currently awaiting the release of the new update, because getting 126 exp takes to long as a lv29 lol.

Try doing 24 hour trains, it levels you up really fast! :)
"If you're not confused, you're not paying attention."

Haypi Support Emails:

KingdomSupport@Haypi.com.

Thunderball@Haypi.com.

FishSupport@Haypi.com.

DragonSupport@Haypi.com.
<<

CloudX15

Post Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:13 pm

I dont use coins. Cheap way to level up

Return to General Discussion