FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Haypi Dragon Hands on Review

<<

Engputer

Post Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:33 am

Haypi Dragon Hands on Review

Before we start today I would like to tell you a short story. Once upon a time, the dragon island was ruled and destroyed by a powerful beast, until one day the dragon clan decided to fight back. With numerous efforts they defeated the beast’s troops and successfully sealed him. However, one thousand years has passed and the beast rises again! In the face of the evil force’s threat, you summoned a dragon successfully but the magic stones required to summon more powerful dragons are nowhere to be found. So you start your journey full of adventure and danger in order to summon a powerful dragon to defeat the beast.

Sounds cool, hm? That’s the story behind Haypi Dragon, an “epic Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game (MMORPG)” released by Haypi Inc. The key gameplay is like Worms series from console games but it features PVP, physics-based firing and lots of replay value with a variety of levels, tasks, ranks, achievements, magic, and syntheses waiting for you on this breathtaking adventure journey.

The journey is fraught with difficulties and you can train your dragons by fighting against with these beasts. Each round you will face different beasts with different abilities. Your dragon is able to control rock or fire; capable of twining or freezing the enemies. All you need to do is drag and move your finger to command them with selectable abilities and skills. You should make full use of your talent and intuition in targeting and calculating to challenge for a better score with advanced gaming. Sometimes you also need to take advantage of the landforms and structures to weaken your enemies as well.

Turning on Wifi or 3G, you can start your journey. When you first log into the game, you will see the Haypi Town. You should notice that in the middle there is a portal to the outside with a PLAY. You can leave the other buildings behind and simply click that PLAY and enter the Ancient Forest to start your journey. There are totally 15 levels in Ancient Forest for you to train your dragons and the first a few levels are quite simple and easy. Most of us took it for granted that it’s just like Angry Birds: you simply compelte a round and start another. When you reach to a certain level, no matter how accurate you are you still can not pass. This could remind you that it’s an MMORPG – you need to level up your dragon, equip him with powerful equipment and fight again.

More:

http://bit.ly/v0awky (Mobile Friendly)
<<

Link209

Conqueror

Post Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:17 pm

Re: Haypi Dragon Hands on Review

Whoa, very good!!
Excellent work!!!
:)
Lurking. Send me a pm if ya want to talk :)

Thunderball
Need help? Click Here

Haypi Fish Beginners FAQ/Guide
<<

Post Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:12 am

An awesome game.i recommend it.
<<

Usalous

Marquis

Post Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:42 am