FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

PVP Guidlines

<<

SnoLeopard

Citizen

Post Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:52 am

PVP Guidlines

I absolutley love PVP. It does have its bugs, but with updates they will go away. Here is some imfo on PVP.

1. In order to play 1 V 1 in PVP, two players must create a room and start without others being in that room. For 2 V 2, two players must create a room and have another player in their room. The players sharing the room are on the same team. This continues on with 3 V 3 and 4 V 4. Hopefully, seperate tabs will be implemented so that 1 V 1, 2 V 2, 3 V 3, and 4 V 4 have their own tabs to make competing easier for everyone, but for right now, this is how it works.

2. Do NOT leave a PVP during battle. Players are doing this if they are losing and blaming it on "crashing". Crashing occurs some times, but people are leaving every time. This causes the winning player to no gain honor when he wins. THis is a kind of cheat so the other player does not gain PVP rank and honor. This is highly annoying. Please do not leave a PVP battle.

This is all I got so far. Let me know if i missed anything, let me know and i will update it!!! :D
Last edited by SnoLeopard on Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Don't need coins.
<<

Caladan

Veteran

Post Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:48 am

Re: PVP Guidlines

I have a confessinion. Today I left a pvp battle. And yes, I believe I was losing.
But I had to return to work and don't like to leave apps running while away from the phone. I can't remember off the top of my head who I was playing, but I apologize. Find me sometime and I'll give you a match fo free :)
Beware the Artesians!!
<<

GeorgeAgd

Baron

Post Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:46 pm

The PvP system seems to randomly match players regardless of rank of level, this means low level players often end up with a high ranked player, I get killed in 1 hit sometimes, its just ridicilous.

I just go there for the daily tasks and get it over with as fast as possible,
<<

Kingtb75

Citizen

Post Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:08 pm

SnoLeopard wrote:2. DO NOT under any circumstances leave a PVP during battle. Many players are doing this if they are losing and blaming it on "crashing". Crashing occurs some times, but people are leaving every time. This causes the winning player to no gain honor when he wins. THis is a kind of cheat so the other player does not gain PVP rank and honor. This is highly annoying and frowned upon. Please do not leave a PVP battle.

The way you say it makes it sound like noobs are playing unfair due to the fact they got placed against a higher level. Until a function for fair level fights is incorporated low level players cant help but leave a pvp match when their placed in battle with someone of higher skill and level. It isnt cheating at all. Ive quit many pvp battles due to the fact the opponent was higher level then I.
NEVER HAVE WAR REFUSED NEVER WILL

THINK OF A STOP SIGN! RED MEANS STOP AS IN STOP FIRING! GREEN MEANS GO AS IN START FIRING! LIKE A TRAFFIC LIGHT!

<<

SnoLeopard

Citizen

Post Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:38 pm

Kingtb75 wrote:
The way you say it makes it sound like noobs are playing unfair due to the fact they got placed against a higher level. Until a function for fair level fights is incorporated low level players cant help but leave a pvp match when their placed in battle with someone of higher skill and level. It isnt cheating at all. Ive quit many pvp battles due to the fact the opponent was higher level then I.

i totally agree. They need to fix this so lower levels dont get placed with higher levels. But don't quit. This just makes it stupid for your opponent. They dont get pvp experience from it. So you say it isnt cheating, but in fact, it makes it so your opponent does not get higher in rankings. So dont quit. Just sit through the battle.
Don't need coins.
<<

Kingtb75

Citizen

Post Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:04 pm

SnoLeopard wrote:
Kingtb75 wrote:

i totally agree. They need to fix this so lower levels dont get placed with higher levels. But don't quit. This just makes it stupid for your opponent. They dont get pvp experience from it. So you say it isnt cheating, but in fact, it makes it so your opponent does not get higher in rankings. So dont quit. Just sit through the battle.

When you quit, your oppenent doesnt gain rank, and you dont lose rank. It isnt cheating. Its refusing to play by haypi stupid unmodified pvp. Until they modify level difference then by all means quit when battling a higher level

THINK OF A STOP SIGN! RED MEANS STOP AS IN STOP FIRING! GREEN MEANS GO AS IN START FIRING! LIKE A TRAFFIC LIGHT!

<<

SnoLeopard

Citizen

Post Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:10 pm

Kingtb75 wrote:
When you quit, your oppenent doesnt gain rank, and you dont lose rank. It isnt cheating. Its refusing to play by haypi stupid unmodified pvp.

Exactly. Your opponent does not gain rank. Just sit through the battle. If a battle is so bad, it will go by fast. Keep playing. Who knows, maybe your opponent will miss.
Don't need coins.
<<

Kingtb75

Citizen

Post Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:43 pm

Well if their a higher level they have way more skill and experience so the event that they will miss is doubtful, and if they win they gain rank you lose rank. but if you quit you both stay at same rank.

<<

SnoLeopard

Citizen

Post Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:11 am

GeorgeAgd wrote:The PvP system seems to randomly match players regardless of rank of level, this means low level players often end up with a high ranked player, I get killed in 1 hit sometimes, its just ridicilous.

I just go there for the daily tasks and get it over with as fast as possible,

Just do what he does and you will be fine:)
Don't need coins.
<<

GeorgeAgd

Baron

Post Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:24 pm

Yes, I dont see much point in playing PvP until there is some sort of system to place players against competitve ranked opponents.

When players quit vs me I still get honor pts though dont I ?

Players often quit and I just get to take continual turns until they are dead then it says I won. :-)
Next

Return to General Discussion