FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Well done haypi <3

<<

berlin354

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:46 am

Well done haypi <3

hi community! ;)
over one year ago i looked for a multiplayer game in appstore..and i found haypi kingdom! :D
i started it amd when i first locked in I instandley thought WoW i like this game. the graphic is very well and the whole system of the game is great!√ :P
but them there was a long long year without haypi cause of my damned device.. finally i got back and i read the help and knew everything i had to.
now i wanted to thank haypi that they ,ade such a great game where i found such good friends!!!

greetings,
ber
<<

SkyDreamer

Lord

Post Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:41 am

Re: Well done haypi <3

It's not as great as you think it is.
SkyDreamer - Retired Expert s59 (115) + 82

~Tease~
<<

Legit333

Marquis

Post Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:43 am

SkyDreamer wrote:It's not as great as you think it is.

That's extremely opinionated and therefore invalid.

<<

K2700

Warlord

Post Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:08 pm

Legit333 wrote:

Hard to interpret, yes. Invalid, not really.

You have to understand the general feeling among Haypi veterans after waiting, and waiting, and waiting some more.

Disappointed.

Haypi has decided to halt all development on Haypi Kingdom (observation, not a known fact) and this hurts Haypi Kingdom as a game. They have shifted focus and target audience while throwing dedicated Haypi players out the back. Just go look at the Haypi Monster section of the forum, see something different? Oh yeah, updates.

The last update for Haypi Kingdom was September 4th 2012. Almost a year ago. When was the last major update? Alliance Wars? Browse through the 2000+ posts in Suggestions and you will see some great ideas that could improve Haypi as a game and add to its longevity. Troop suggestions, a true alliance expansion, and many more. What about bug fixes?

Haypi is a great game, there is no denying that, but it is has become an outdated game. While new players will join and enjoy Haypi for what it is, they will soon get bored and move on much like the majority of Haypi's Kingdom past players. We will never see Haypi Kingdom's true potential and that makes a lot of players, including myself, disappointed.

Just me rambling, carry on.
Retired expert
<<

Legit333

Marquis

Post Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:31 pm

K2700 wrote:
Legit333 wrote:

Hard to interpret, yes. Invalid, not really.

You have to understand the general feeling among Haypi veterans after waiting, and waiting, and waiting some more.

Disappointed.

Haypi has decided to halt all development on Haypi Kingdom (observation, not a known fact) and this hurts Haypi Kingdom as a game. They have shifted focus and target audience while throwing dedicated Haypi players out the back. Just go look at the Haypi Monster section of the forum, see something different? Oh yeah, updates.

The last update for Haypi Kingdom was September 4th 2012. Almost a year ago. When was the last major update? Alliance Wars? Browse through the 2000+ posts in Suggestions and you will see some great ideas that could improve Haypi as a game and add to its longevity. Troop suggestions, a true alliance expansion, and many more. What about bug fixes?

Haypi is a great game, there is no denying that, but it is has become an outdated game. While new players will join and enjoy Haypi for what it is, they will soon get bored and move on much like the majority of Haypi's Kingdom past players. We will never see Haypi Kingdom's true potential and that makes a lot of players, including myself, disappointed.

Just me rambling, carry on.

You have to keep in mind that I too, am a veteran player. Played this game since before there were double digit server numbers. And as much as I agree with many of your points, if you truly loved playing haypi for what it is, updates would not determine the potential future of your gaming. Now yes, people grow older and people move on--that's the way things go; that part in itself is inevitable. With that fact in mind though, it seems silly that you called it out of date. From what I gathered, the general description of your definition of "out of date" is merely a phrase you use to tell people that its not what you use to love. Now that's completely understandable--especially because we agreed on people moving on from things in life. So correct me if I'm wrong, but, this opinion of your's, like the first post in this thread, is also opinionated.

<<

K2700

Warlord

Post Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:23 am

Legit333 wrote:You have to keep in mind that I too, am a veteran player. Played this game since before there were double digit server numbers. And as much as I agree with many of your points, if you truly loved playing haypi for what it is, updates would not determine the potential future of your gaming. Now yes, people grow older and people move on--that's the way things go; that part in itself is inevitable. With that fact in mind though, it seems silly that you called it out of date. From what I gathered, the general description of your definition of "out of date" is merely a phrase you use to tell people that its not what you use to love. Now that's completely understandable--especially because we agreed on people moving on from things in life. So correct me if I'm wrong, but, this opinion of your's, like the first post in this thread, is also opinionated.

I myself have played Haypi for a considerable amount of time, two years+ I believe. So I think it's fair for me to say I really like Haypi as a game. So why would I, someone who invested so much time and really enjoys the game quit? Well that's a boring story and subjective to my experience.

GENERALIZATION TIME
You can decide if you agree with this and of course prove me wrong.

Updates DO determine the future of playing for a majority of players. If you can play a game that came out in 2010 CONSECUTIVELY for three years with no major updates and without even an itch of boredom, I applaud you. I just can't wrap my head around that and I think that goes for a lot of other players as well. If Haypi took the top 30 most requested, most popular suggestions I would tell Thomas "Yeah man, you've made your contribution to the world enjoy your ride to Valhalla". I don't think there are enough adjectives to describe how happy the community, myself included, would be. Haypi Kingdom would enjoy a boost of activity from the veterans returning and the regulars getting a boost in interest and drive to play.

Lets make an example. Say someone gets bored with Haypi and leaves. Now this player isn't quiting, he is just bored and wants a break. Then suddenly, BAM, an update rolls out with new features and bug fixes that improve the game tremendously. The player who got bored and left now has reason to start playing again. Now if that player returns and there has been no update, then his feeling of boredom will return much quicker and will eventually come to a time where he has no desire to return.

The inevitable can be delayed. Haypi was in its prime maybe 1 and a half years ago, where servers where being made several times a week. If Haypi updated during and after its prime Haypi Kingdom would still have a large player base that would dwindle down only because of time, not because of lack of support.

Now, again, I am just rambling, so don't take my posts as 100% accurate. Oh and I spent a good thirty minutes typing a response only to have my session time out, making me retype my thoughts, so sorry if there are some unfinished ideas. Those might be fixed (no they wont).

To address my use of out of date. I guess I should have used a different word, but I still think I got my point "No updates for three years hurts Haypi as a game" across pretty well in my original post. Take these posts with a grain of salt, I am usually trying to tie in with the bigger picture, but I think I utterly fail most of the time.
Last edited by K2700 on Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Retired expert
<<

JamesKer1

Baron

Post Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:44 am

I just want to say this: K2700, you are awesome. Legit: Haypi sucks. Admit it :D :P
<<

Falaron

Conqueror

Post Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:08 am

Thumbs up k2700
<<

GoldenRico

Elite

Post Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:48 am

No one is stopping you guys *points at the door* :)
Global Forum Moderator
Server03 BadBoy

Brah..... Why you mad?

Fear the Power of the Collar Mute
*Pops Collar*
<<

Falaron

Conqueror

Post Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:56 am

GoldenRico wrote:No one is stopping you guys *points at the door* :)

No, no... After you... I insist...
Next

Return to Off-Topic