FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

what would u do to save haypi if u had the power

<<

nailbunny

Post Thu May 23, 2013 10:35 pm

what would u do to save haypi if u had the power

OK so a couple of us were talking about what changes we would make that would make servers more active and stay that way longer so I thought it would b interesting to hear what everyone had to say on the subject
<<

nailbunny

Post Thu May 23, 2013 11:30 pm

Re: what would u do to save haypi if u had the power

OK so I guess ill start id first off move the lvl up to create a new account that way u r not making new servers to just to keep the same players a new server, and would give new players more of a chance with less old players on a new server they wouldn't get discouraged as easy and would feel like they could compete on the server that being said id take all the old servers and merge them into just a few maybe ten Max. That why it would give the old players something to stay for its not any fun playing on a dead server
<<

Beliefs

Post Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:07 pm

Here's one nobody thought of... Support that supports this game still? Lol for real thou.. Anybody alive?
<<

Yodac

Warlord

Post Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:27 am

Woa. (Now time for a major dose of sarcasm)
Let me just fill you in on how i am relevant and credible enough to post on this: I'm not. I stopped playing at least 2 years ago, and it was one of the better choices i made. Still doesn't change the fact this game has some great ideas though, hence i come back and stalk the forums about once a year. That being said...

Let's get some things straight:
1) Unless the support has changed very much since i last left, it is less of PLAYER support, and more of a "positive publicity" support. Their job is more to protect the reputation of Haypi by blocking and/or removing "bad-mouthing" kids (or adults) and their posts.

2) Do you really think anything beneath a stellar miracle could turn this downhill cart-wheel around?

3) If the developers of Haypi Kingdom did not have the foresight to see that this game is beyond hope, and falling to pieces, do you think they would have begun making multiple other games, and directing their attention elsewhere? No.

4) This crap-shoot was merely that. When they developed it, they didnt plan on making it stand the test of time, or survive to the end of the universe. The point was to attract big investor, make big money, and make better games that were far more likely to return a buck. The game wasn't made for the love of making games. It was made to attract an investment. And what better way to do that than with a successful (at the time) world-wide MMO?

Make sense?

SOLUTION:
Now, i meant it when i said they had good ideas. If i wanted to "revive" haypi, i would simply shut down haypi as it is. Then create haypi as it were (about 4 years ago) and release it under a new-ish name (or maybe i would keep it the same... who knows). I would keep the user accounts, but everyone would start over.
http://www.yodac.net

Yodac wrote:People would be more interested in life, if life gave more interest in them

FOR SUPPORT: Ask me a Q.

Vayneglory wrote: Post count doesn't matter, quit bragging about it
<<

GoldenRico

Elite

Post Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:41 pm

:) Fix everyone's network connections since many users seem to have that problem :)
Global Forum Moderator
Server03 BadBoy

Brah..... Why you mad?

Fear the Power of the Collar Mute
*Pops Collar*
<<

everly2456

Post Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:17 pm

Well id start by increasing the tasks cuz players run out of tasks by level 2. Id also increase the level you can reach and add more types of treasures and troops. Id make more buildings and indcrease the level they can go to. Id increase the ability to make gold in the game. Gold goes way too fast. Id also have them reset market to 1.00 once a month to keep market from crashing. I would keep the mines but make more mine levels and more room for alliance members. 50 members isn't alot of players. More to do and more likely server is to survive. Id also change it so coins didn't matter so much because coiners are taking over Haypi and makes it tough for players who dont coin.

Return to Off-Topic