FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Haypi insta-starve TM

Moderators: support5, redgun

<<

Aineias

Post Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:33 pm

Haypi insta-starve TM

For months now, players on our server have been experiencing the insta-starve feature of Haypi: Starvation when calling in hunts although the crop levels in the warehouse are good.
Haypi support simply refuses to admit the problem. The insta-starve feature is often coupled to a doubling of troops, which is probably the cause for the starve.
Today, myself and some other players in Argonauts saw the crop level in all cities go down and up again when calling in hunts. Some others simply starved. Instead of writting to support I decided to record the event. Maybe now support will stop refusing the existence of the glitch.
Here is the link. Watch it full screen and keep your eyes on the crop level and not on my troops ;)

http://youtu.be/NeShYaCWvAM
<<

Falaron

Conqueror

Post Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:32 am

Re: Haypi insta-starve TM

all i can say is wow. glad it was a video instead of ss
<<

support2

Elite

Post Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:18 am

Hello,
We've checked the system logs and confirmed that the starvation were normal starvation caused by lack of crop, and have no connection with harvest.
When you harvest your hunt, our system will be activated, and then collect the starvation data send you the collected troops starvation report/reports.
If still any trouble about this,please contact your sever support.
Thank you again for your unabated support and love for our game.
<<

Blue-Flower

Beginner

Post Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:05 pm

The youtube clip showed crops drop when hunt was pulled....... :cry:
Haypi Kingdom
Blue-Flower S134 active expert
<<

Aineias

Post Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:26 pm

Support thank you very much for posting that reply. Shows how much attention you pay to what I said and showed on the video.
There was no starve this time. even the title of the video says almost starve. But you could clearly see the glitch of the crop level go down and bounce up again during harvest from hunt.
<<

Falaron

Conqueror

Post Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:59 pm

pictures are worth a thousand words. from what i see support is incorrect. thats why its called a glitch and has been happening for a while now.

i recommend more videos to show it.
<<

LordTaker

Beginner

Post Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:49 am

I have actually had this happen to me before about 3 weeks ago. I pulled a hunt while I still had about 65k crop in city then the game got a lil unstable then I decided to restart app. When came back on my crop consumption was at 0. I know perhaps the system may not reflect any issue, however my alliance mates have also reported to me same instances. There is at least 15+cases in the last few weeks whom all recount the same problem. Perhaps another approach should b looked at to see what is going on. Hope my insight helps and hold myself positively optimistic a resolution can be found. Thanks.

LT
LordTaker - Expert S130
L0rdTaker - Expert S128
<<

Graphene

Post Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:22 am

Yeah it happened to me as well 1 week ago. I had over 200k crop in city. I pulled hunt and 8 seconds later it said I starved. Icon popped up and said I had 70k cav when I only had 35k cav. Haypi insta starved 31k cav leaving me with 4k cav. Now I know a starve when I see one and I have starved before. With the amount of troops I had...if I would've starved, I would've lost 12-15k cav roughly 50% of my army not 31k cav which is like 90% of my army. The way Haypi insta starved me is by making my army 70k cav when it was only 35k. I reported to support about what happened and they insisted it was a normal starve. Again Haypi support, I've been playing for almost 3 years, I'm not stupid. Haypi messed up and won't accept responsibility.
<<

Blue-Flower

Beginner

Post Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:10 pm

On feb 10 2013 from 11:50 till 12:45 server 121 was laggin again :shock: . When hunt was pulled crops dropped without any reason. After some time crops became normal again. When you are low on crops and you would have pulled a hunt it would result in insta starve :cry:

Just watch the video and keep your eye on crops.

http://youtu.be/mgUIJXkNbvY
Haypi Kingdom
Blue-Flower S134 active expert

Return to Server121 Discussion