FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 89 Expert Nominations Discussion

Moderators: Shadetale, support2

<<

-PANDA-

Post Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:58 am

Re: Server 89 Expert Nominations Discussion

I would like to nominate sniper98, I came into the server new n he was very helpful, he explained to me how to play the game with understanding and patience. He is respectful of all players, server 89 would be a better place with him as expert.

Also, I see sk8terdad has nominated himself -.-...i disagree with his statement, I do not believe he would mane a good expert, hhe has been openly voulger n disrespectful to me in the past in wc.

Thank you for your time whoever reads these. :)
<<

Aaaamerica

Post Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:23 pm

This server is still in disarray the only expert that I've even recently done anything remotly close to their job is hubbachoo but I haven't seen jack or david in well over a week >.> apperantly jack has been online just neglecting his duties as a moderator/expert, I know this because he bought resources from me >.> we really do need either more experts or ones that will actualy be active for more than 10 mins a day world chat is really starting to get out of hand....

Sincerly - aaaamerica/Ed
<<

Sk8rdad2

Post Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:34 pm

I agree with america...this has gotten way out of hand and needs to be dealt with...please help us active players by choosing new experts.
<<

galexandro

Post Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:10 am

I will love to be an expert. I am always on-line, and I help all the people that needs help and speack english and spanish. I also try to keep the the chat clean. If get to be an expert, I won't abuse of mu power, and I will help more.
<<

cube00000

Post Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:53 am

I would like to nominate Cube000. He is helpful, always eager to answer and questions that anyone and I have. :D Furthermore, he doesn't use vulgar language and doesn't bash other players.
I thank all that have taken timebto read this.
<<

JaTyKa

Post Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:55 am

For those who don't think I am active-

The only time I have gone a day or more without checking haypi and saying something in world chat, was this past week when I was spending time with my family for a few days. I don't mean to sound rude, but really.. David2_6 and Hubbachoo are more active as an expert than me?

Thank you
-Jack
<<

Unwinger

Post Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:37 pm

I vote for mma4life to be expert
<<

WildGuy89

Post Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:05 pm

There needs to be new experts because wc is getting to like a soap opera. I think sneaky girl would make a great expert because she does more than the current ones
<<

JadeQueen.

Post Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:05 am

I just wanted to add a few positive comments. Jack definitely does his job and he is one of the more patient experts I've seen. I have seen him on every day but no one can do it alone. We've seen a little more of Hubbachoo than we did before and that has been nice. I hope we get the expert(s) we need soon! I'm sure that support is working on it.
<<

DreamGazzm

Post Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:12 am

Hello server 89 needs a new Expert and as a member of server 89 I would like to nominate myself. I think that I would be a great and very helpful Expert. I'm always on everyday and every hour I've been on many servers. I'm a great player and very respectful to other players. It has came to my intentions that one of the Experts JaTyKa has went inactive and I would love to be the one to replace him. I'm very helpfull to new and old players of Haypi and I would clean up our World Chat it has gone to mess with our the Experts there.

Hello I would just like to ad something to my post I know it's probably wrong to nominate your self but I feel very strongly about being an expert I'm very helpfull to other players of s89 and I help anyone who ask to be help I don't let questions go unanswered I will answer them to the best of my knowledege about the game I'm very respectful and polite to others and I try to keep WC as good as I can but I appose no threat to them as I am no expert they don't listen to me I ask and ask they say they won't do it again but 5 minutes later their back at it again so if I was an expert I could make it a lot better for the players in the future WC chat would be a better place for new players and old players so please I'm sorry of it sounds like I'm begging and I would greatly understand why if I didn't get it but I would greatly appreciate it if I did so I could clean up WC right away. :)))
PreviousNext

Return to Server 89 Expert Nominations