FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 89 Expert Nominations Discussion

Moderators: Shadetale, support2

<<

Arc-Angel

Post Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:26 pm

Re: Server 89 Expert Nominations Discussion

Wow guys really. Voting for yourselves? That's not the point if this. It's to let people vote for you not the other way around. Jaytyka is am amazing expert. And I'm not advertising how I'm so awesome. No its all words you want to be expert show it with actions otherwise its a lie and how would that benifet our awesome server of s89
<<

MMA4Life

Post Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:53 am

I would live to nominate DreamGazzm for expert he is a very good and helpful play also he's very peaceful and support've to others and I know I haven't been the best player on haypi but don't let my actions reheated his chances he really deserves that position.
<<

@JING@

Post Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:06 pm

my vote is for DreamGazzm hes helpful honest knowledgeable considerate and follows the rules.
<<

Voltron89

Post Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:58 am

JaTyKa wrote:For those who don't think I am active-

The only time I have gone a day or more without checking haypi and saying something in world chat, was this past week when I was spending time with my family for a few days. I don't mean to sound rude, but really.. David2_6 and Hubbachoo are more active as an expert than me?

Thank you
-Jack

lol >> this is funny cause of my post over at: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=14883
<<

ZhaoBoss

Post Fri May 11, 2012 6:26 am

My vote goes to Tytjackie, he is a very experienced player that helps out everyone in his alliance and sometimes if there are people in need on World Chat he also helps them. He would make a great expert keeping wc clean and making a peaceful server
<<

DarkFist

Post Fri May 11, 2012 6:39 am

I vote or ZhaoBoss for expert. This guy is just amazing. He helped me out a lot throughout the game since this was my first time playing. He is very active and almost online everyday so I can always go to him for help. ZhaoBoss is very experienced and nice to everyone. Except for some enemies lol. But he Islas what it takes to be a great expert. Let him be vice!
Previous

Return to Server 89 Expert Nominations