FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 89 Expert Nominations

Moderators: Shadetale, support2

<<

treezy5.0

Post Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:26 pm

Re: Server 89 Expert Nominations

I'm voting for Arc-Angel and Bl@ckst@r. They have helped me in this game as a beginner and I'm grateful for that. Go arc-angel and Bl@ckst@r for Expert
<<

Bl@ckSt@r

Post Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:38 pm

I'm voting for Arc-Angel me and him have been great friends for a long time and I think he would do great as an Expert. Everybody vote for Arc-Angel
<<

Mofease

Post Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:04 pm

Greeting! I vote for Pipy12345! maybe his rank is not high, but he brings joy and makes lot of interesting staff for us. He makes this game more interesting! Hope you all have a nice day! :)
<<

SpeedDing

Post Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:51 pm

I vote for Pipy12345!:)
Pipy12345 is great:)
<<

Arc-Angel

Post Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:23 pm

I desk I guess implied to give a better speech then the previous one. Mine was minuscule compared to some and I believe that I can do better to show my worth. People think that just because they have a high level means that they are better than us. I believe the complete opposite the thing is there has been several cases where older members are disrespectful, use extensive language. And they get away with it. Why? Because the experts we have now are never on and are very inactive. I am on everyday. On wc greeting people and have fun conversations without arguments and getting people mad. So they start disabling haypi rules. I do my bes to follow them. Once I log in I am devoted to do just tht and make a fun envirement for the players. Now I believe if haypi thought I was worthy enough to be granted the title of Expert then I would do everything in my power to reinforce the rules that are broken everyday. So people don't have to live in fear If they will be made fun of or people get offended by the foul language used on wc. I don't cuss never have never will I am kind to other players and would be a good asset to this server as an expert. I will do my best to be the best of what I am. With great honor comes great responsibilit. And I can handle that. I really hope when the decision is made that one of them will be me. Thank you guys for voting for me. I really appreciate the support. And thabk you support for helping me and everyone on this server people don't give you the credit you deserve. So thank you too Lori
<<

Heyna146

Post Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:19 pm

I vote for arc-angel he is a grate leader and helpful player , I know he will be a good Expert
<<

Cannon371

Post Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:15 am

Arc-Angel

Not only is he friendly, but he also helps people advance in the game.
Ensures that people in his alliance are protected and caught up on how to play.
Very active, especially in world chat.
<<

Pikachurro

Post Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:59 am

DreamGazzm

He's very active he's on everyday all day he's a very great player and a helpful leader he is the best leader I have had in any servers and he loves to help to other players and he has helped me for everything g I have asked him he's awesome he should get the position.
<<

Gleep

Post Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:21 am

DreamGazzm

He is a very helpful player he has helped me learn about the game he has givin me multiple guides on the game and has helped me level up in the game he's givin me things to level up he is all in all a great player and leader very active always in AC and WC helping WC become a better place but do anything because of his regular membership but he imply's and enforces the rules to players being disrespectful and rude also he tells players about their language honestly he's the one who deserves this spot
<<

Thanh12

Post Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:26 am

I'm voting for DreamGazzm

He has helped me through and through on this game I came in a noob nd now I feel like I'm a great player he's very helpful and active so I can ask him anything at anytime and he always get right back to so please support watch him and see how he plays he's really a great player he worries about others before him self he's the one for the job
PreviousNext

Return to Server 89 Expert Nominations