FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 89 Expert Nominations

Moderators: Shadetale, support2

<<

Brodie474

Post Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:36 pm

Re: Server 89 Expert Nominations

Arc-angel I really don't know why your bothering everyones seen you trading accounts and the fact you fùcked up when using your alts to vote for yourself you really are making yourself look like a dumbàss especially by accusing dream of the same thing seriously just give up if you just want coins so bad go buy some.
<<

Hubbaboom

Post Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:29 pm

Experts on forums are moderators.. The people in blue. I'm not gonna denominate anyone. But I still say jadequeen.
<<

Arc-Angel

Post Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:31 pm

I have never traded accounts and never will. You can ask my friends and loyal members if they have seen me trade. I actually follow the rules. And i wish you did as well brodie. See most people don't know how to vote for a Expert. So when they asked me how I told them how to get to the page. Only i accidently said say the name of the player you want to vote for and say why they should be vice. So that was my mistake because I keep screwing up on saying that. So don't make fun of my friends please brodie that was uncalled for. So without knowing the whole truth come to me akd we can talk. Thanks bro
<<

Brodie474

Post Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:55 am

Haha I don't wanna ask one of your friends/ alts I've seen you trading before besides I doubt you'll get expert anyway just from arguing in here with me.
<<

Chaosblitz

Post Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:32 pm

Arc-angel I vote for you for Expert. Overtime your on you put everyone in a good mood. Also I admire your courage to stand up for yourself against a person like brodie we need more of you. That's why you would nake a great Expert.
<<

DreamGazzm

Post Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:51 am

I'm still standing by my vote but I do have to say Hubbachoo is a good exper he has been more active these past couple of weeks and has really done better with the WC in s89 he is a good Expert but my vote still stands as for my self I just wanted to say that about him and also this support team for s89 I really good also not many people give you guys the credit you need but you guys/girls are a really great team thank you
<<

MMA4Life

Post Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:11 am

Well I decided I would put my last vote Before the new expert was announced Arc-Angel deserves it. He really does he's an active player helps out is over 18. And would make this server amazing. Please support make Arc-Angel expert he has worked hard for it
<<

Jon-Ra

Post Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:47 am

i would vote for arc-angel although i have been a bit of a trouble maker for the alliance he has always let me know when opinions were valid or just irrational... for that i that i thank him and he has my vote
jon-ra
<<

Blake-2

Post Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:57 am

I vote for Arc-Angel. He has been a good friend and a great leader. He helps me a lot when I have problems and defends me when wc get out of hand. He's always active on world chat and he's over 18 when pipy12345 is not. Make arc-Angel Expert
<<

honeydawl

Post Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:47 am

DreamGazzm has always been incredibly helpful and informative. I think he would make a great expert due to his knowledge and friendly easy going attitude. So as you can see I'm team Dream all the way! He never acts like a question is stupid even if it is the same one from two days ago or something everyone else seems to know. I love the lack if condescension. I had been frustrated by a lit if others but DreamGazzm rocks.
PreviousNext

Return to Server 89 Expert Nominations