FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 89 Expert Nominations

Moderators: Shadetale, support2

<<

Arc-Angel

Post Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:07 am

Re: Server 89 Expert Nominations

Dream that's very cute that you used pikachurro and gleep..n.the accounts people gave you to vote for yourself that's really sadn you would lie to get promoted expert by using your other accounts people gave you just so you can lie. Is that really expert material? Think about support
<<

DreamGazzm

Post Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:52 am

Actually Arc-Angel I gave those account's away they aren't even mine anyone so Belford you go saying something that's not true then say it to me first and we can talk about it but saying stuff about me on here that isn't true isn't really expert matreial? now is it I'm fighting about it on here cuz that's not the right thing to do I just wanted to say that to let you know that I didn't have those acc's anymore and I haven't had those acc's for awhile now buddy thank you though
<<

Arc-Angel

Post Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:19 pm

The fact is you had more than one account. That's against haypi rules. So you sjould have been banned on the spot it doesn't matter if you gave them away it matters that you had them which is against policy. Now as a strong believer in haypi rules I believe that following the rules is key to succesful game and happy players to enjoy rather be unfair. So that's al bro
<<

Brodie474

Post Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:17 am

I vote for brodie474 because he is a fùcking legend that never cussed and is respectful to all the little fàggots that play this game so yeah I would make a love sick expert buttercup
<<

Brodie474

Post Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:18 am

I vote for brodie474 because he is a fùcking legend that never cussed and is respectful to all the little fàggots that play this game so yeah I would make a love sick expert buttercup
<<

Brodie474

Post Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:20 am

Oh yeah btw dream and arc-angel you really think that no ones gonna relize you both used your other accounts, arc yoUrs is just ridiculousely obvious same time and that vice thing haha oh they must of said it cause I did Hahaha sucked in you dùmb shít
<<

Arc-Angel

Post Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:25 pm

Hi brodie just want to tell you that I hope you will change. People don't want to see language on here. I never have and never will own other qccounts other than the one I was given. And I have made that mistake in world chat before. And I guess other people do to so don't judge ny friends. Thanks bro
<<

D3ath101

Post Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:51 pm

I would like to nominate Zamato and myself for expert position. We help each other and other players with rules and how to keep their troops alive with crops from forts, not cities.
<<

Pipy12345

Post Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:27 pm

Brodie474 wrote:Oh yeah btw dream and arc-angel you really think that no ones gonna relize you both used your other accounts, arc yoUrs is just ridiculousely obvious same time and that vice thing haha oh they must of said it cause I did Hahaha sucked in you dùmb shít

Though I believe that you're right in saying that both DreamGazzm and Arc-Angel should not become expert because of their account tradings and 'passing on' of accounts, I don't think that cussing is necessary Brodie474.
It's one of those very reasons why we need an expert on server 89.
<<

Arc-Angel

Post Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:33 am

Pipy thank you for agreeing with me. But record proves with all the friends i have on this server I never traded accounts and have not given away anny its against haypi policy and that is why we need a realexpert here thank you
PreviousNext

Return to Server 89 Expert Nominations