Forum Moderator Nominations Discussion

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

SkyDreamer

Lord

Post Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:29 pm

Re: Forum Moderator Nominations Discussion

Shade has computer/Internet problems.
I don't know about the other two, usually see Sylarius logged on Palringo but have never talked to him.
SkyDreamer - Retired Expert s59 (115) + 82

~Tease~
<<

support9

Elite

Post Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:27 am

If you have any thoughts, please put it forward for discussion here.
<<

Nathan05

King

Post Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:15 am

support9 wrote:If you have any thoughts, please put it forward for discussion here.

Yodac wrote:you may want to check again.....
3 haven't been on for quite some time:

shadetale - June 15

spearsink - August 15

and sylarius - September 5

theres some thouughts for ya...

Link209 wrote:Lets not forget some person called "Nathan05".

My nominations are still Arythy and Skydreamer. And maybe Yodac.

serious nominations only please
how do you let people know if your hot cakes are selling well?

Nathan05
S106
<<

Link209

Conqueror

Post Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:09 pm

Nathan05 wrote:
Link209 wrote:My nominations are still Arythy and Skydreamer. And maybe Yodac.

How was that not? Meh, sorry. ;)

Anyway, uranos hasn't been on the forum for 10 days. K2700 should also be added to your list nathan. (Just a suggestion, do whatever you want)

Edit: Shadetale was on today. Only for about 2 mins but still, he was on. :)
Lurking. Send me a pm if ya want to talk :)

Thunderball
Need help? Click Here

Haypi Fish Beginners FAQ/Guide
<<

GoldenRico

Elite

Post Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:52 pm

Link209 wrote:
Nathan05 wrote:
Link209 wrote:My nominations are still Arythy and Skydreamer. And maybe Yodac.

How was that not? Meh, sorry. ;)

Anyway, uranos hasn't been on the forum for 10 days. K2700 should also be added to your list nathan. (Just a suggestion, do whatever you want)

Edit: Shadetale was on today. Only for about 2 mins but still, he was on. :)

He posted on the moderator forum letting us know how sorry he is to have been away but he has had Internet problems
Global Forum Moderator
Server03 BadBoy

Brah..... Why you mad?

Fear the Power of the Collar Mute
*Pops Collar*
<<

Mickey78

Post Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:12 am

Link 209...should be moderator instead of expert..lvl 12 after all this time is shameful. There is no excuse for that. I am beginning to get bitter of knowing experts get 10 coin a day and if they have an account in another server they seem to always get it there too and then don't even try. I was expecting more and rightfully so.
If you know me, you are lucky indeed. :-)
<<

Harry2.0

Baron

Post Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:18 am

Experts aren't always neccessarily te bet players. He doesn't have to be top to know about the game. And moderate chat. And bashing experts on forums isn't smart
<<

Link209

Conqueror

Post Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:37 pm

Mickey78 wrote:Link 209...should be moderator instead of expert..lvl 12 after all this time is shameful. There is no excuse for that. I am beginning to get bitter of knowing experts get 10 coin a day and if they have an account in another server they seem to always get it there too and then don't even try. I was expecting more and rightfully so.

Too avoid going too off-topic, I will reply in pm. :)
Lurking. Send me a pm if ya want to talk :)

Thunderball
Need help? Click Here

Haypi Fish Beginners FAQ/Guide
<<

Mickey78

Post Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:51 pm

Well in respondance to that, if your a lvl 12 expert after having the title for 8 months plus, your not very active within that server..It isn't ment to say I take personal issue with link as a person, I like the guy personally. I just feel as many others do that if your an expert in a server you should be there at least a hour a day. And with that much time and the free coins for Christmas along with daily 10 for being an expert, it is a valid statement. I have spent a good bit to be a top player and they get basicly a little over a $20 package a month. So I feel I have every right to make that statement. Experts need to remain active within the server they have the title or have the title taken and given to someone else who is. The title is ment for active, clean, top rate players..
If you know me, you are lucky indeed. :-)
<<

SkyDreamer

Lord

Post Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:26 am

Mickey78 wrote:So I feel I have every right to make that statement. Experts need to remain active within the server they have the title or have the title taken and given to someone else who is. The title is ment for active, clean, top rate players..

I was ranked #47 in my server and was even 2 levels under everyone else (I didn't want to level up due to the balancing factor of war prestige attacks) when I became expert.

The title is for players who are courteous, professional and responsible. Experts moderate chat, keep it safe, and report players who continually disrupt chat for a ban. This makes it a lot more enjoyable experience to the community. If Link is level 12, that means he's logging on for the sole purpose of doing what an expert should be doing; keeping chat a better place for everyone to be in. Expert is a LOT harder than it looks. I know experts that have over 10,000 screenshots of players disrupting chat. We are representatives of Haypi and it's our job to be a role model to everyone else, but we do not work like Haypi Staff do. We are each individuals that live in different parts of the world that have been carefully selected.

If you look at it, you can buy 10 coins for $1 in the shop. Link is not playing competitively, he's only spending time in chat. He's getting $1 a day for it.
If you have ANY problem with an expert in your server, you have to contact in-game support or email kingdomsupport@haypi.com . Publicly posting against an expert is not the way to deal with it.
SkyDreamer - Retired Expert s59 (115) + 82

~Tease~
PreviousNext

Return to Forum Moderator Nominations