FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Forum Moderator Nominations Discussion

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Bluehair

Veteran

Post Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:27 pm

Re: Forum Moderator Nominations Discussion

i never once meant for you to not voice your opinion at all.

I was merely pointing out the difference between,
Telling an opinion in such away that it can upset a person
And
Telling people in such a way that it gets the point across that people don't get upset.
"It doesn't matter how angered or annoyed you get by a person, if all your going to do is copy them and reply in a similar manner, then just don't bother"
"The excitement is in the curiosity of not know ; the knowing it self is no fun"
<<

Nathan08

Citizen

Post Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:38 pm

I would like to name one time when I have upset someone with the ways I have expressed myself.
Have you ever thought that opinions can hurt a person no matter how there delivered its called honesty. Not being a puppet and trying to keep everyone happy.
someone help me...this game is so confusing...
<<

Nathan05

King

Post Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:40 pm

Removed issue resolved in my eyes ;)
Last edited by Nathan05 on Sat May 14, 2011 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
how do you let people know if your hot cakes are selling well?

Nathan05
S106
<<

TatsujinK

Marquis

Post Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:01 pm

Nathan05 wrote:i would like to thank you all for your kind words of nomination but i would like to ask everyone to please not nominate me for a moderator position as i would find myself unable to work with coherantly with some of the other moderators. please refrain from nominating me in the future and i hope haypi can add more moderators in the future.

Ok - just like to add something here...

We really don't even need more mods - think about it - how often does the average broswer come across a post that is so bad it needs to be dealt with right away

These forums arn't too active where we need a mod contantly - we have perfectly good ones as of this moment - I could go on and on... but it's not worth the hassle

Vayneglory wrote:Post count doesn't matter, quit bragging about it.

Am I the only one who laughs when people put "Very active" in their signature next to their name?
<<

Nathan05

King

Post Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:02 pm

TatsujinK wrote:
Nathan05 wrote:i would like to thank you all for your kind words of nomination but i would like to ask everyone to please not nominate me for a moderator position as i would find myself unable to work with coherantly with some of the other moderators. please refrain from nominating me in the future and i hope haypi can add more moderators in the future.

We really don't even need more mods - think about it - how often does the average broswer come across a post that is so bad it needs to be dealt with right away

These forums arn't too active where we need a mod contantly - we have perfectly good ones as of this moment - I could go on and on... but it's not worth the hassle

in your opinion yes, i however believe some are not living up to the expectations

Nathan05
S106
<<

TatsujinK

Marquis

Post Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:06 pm

Nathan05 wrote:
TatsujinK wrote:

We really don't even need more mods - think about it - how often does the average browser come across a post that is so bad it needs to be dealt with right away

in your opinion yes, i however believe some are not living up to the expectations

I think I know what you're talking about - just read the topic...
HE was perfectly justified to lock it - and honestly I can see why - and now it's clear why ____ was removed...

You can tell i'm being vague - it's not hard to fill the gaps - either way, I think they're doing fine the way they are and don't need to change.

Am I the only one who laughs when people put "Very active" in their signature next to their name?
<<

Nathan05

King

Post Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:52 am

I completely understand your opinion. I am merely stating my own but the main point is that people choose new nominations.

I do not want to drag this subject here as the public eye is no place for it so let it drop dude... Why whenever I state an opinion someone turns around and knocks my opinion back down like it's worthless, well it doesn't matter my opinion is as valid as the next persons ...anyway this discussion is over.

Ps ______ got his title back...

Nathan05
S106
<<

SkyDreamer

Lord

Post Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:41 am

-Deleted- -.-...
Last edited by SkyDreamer on Tue May 10, 2011 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
SkyDreamer - Retired Expert s59 (115) + 82

~Tease~
<<

TatsujinK

Marquis

Post Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:23 pm

SkyDreamer wrote:I noticed that _______ got his title back.
It was perfectly right to lock ______...
It wasn't necessarily right to talk about it and make a show necessarily but we all agree that it was undeserved for ________ to happen.
I understand how you feel Nathan and I'm sorry for you to have been treated this way, I'll try and keep a look out in the future for this kind of behaviour.

You have no idea what we're talking about - infact I have no idea what your talking about yourself :lol: :oops:

<<

Nathan05

King

Post Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:42 pm

TatsujinK wrote:
SkyDreamer wrote:I noticed that _______ got his title back.
It was perfectly right to lock ______...
It wasn't necessarily right to talk about it and make a show necessarily but we all agree that it was undeserved for ________ to happen.
I understand how you feel Nathan and I'm sorry for you to have been treated this way, I'll try and keep a look out in the future for this kind of behaviour.

You have no idea what we're talking about - infact I have no idea what your talking about yourself :lol: :oops:

lmao now that i can agree with

Nathan05
S106
PreviousNext

Return to Forum Moderator Nominations