FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 90 Expert Nominations

Moderators: Shadetale, support2

<<

Corbabe

Post Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:20 pm

Re: Server 90 Expert Nominations

I would nominate xxxfordxxx bc he help me alot to grow and enjoy this game..

Thank you
Corrina
<<

Ash_world

Post Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:23 pm

Hi I always like the respect that xxxfordxxx gives to the world chat.. He is very helpful and I would give him/her my vote.

Ash_world
<<

blazeya

Post Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:15 pm

I nominate (-king-), he is a vet of the game knows a lot and has a lot of exp
<<

(-QUEEN-)

Post Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:52 pm

I vote for xxxfordxxx.
I just join the server and xxxfordxxx is teaching how to play and now I enjoy the game alot more.
Thank you xxxfordxxx
<<

Poseidon!

Post Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:03 pm

I nominate Ziggyhig. He's helpful,smart and helps all players He sends guides, and recommends great alliances to join.
<<

Athena!

Post Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:37 pm

I nominated Poseidon! to be and expert because he helps pol when they need something and. always updates everything. He always makes sure that the ppl on his server talks appropriately. POSEIDON RULES! :D
<<

XxHadesxX

Post Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:18 pm

I vote Poseidon! He always keeps chat clean, he helped several ha's find a great alliance like me. HE reminds ppl that children to play this game. And he's on everyday, always Helping others and giving out guides,advice and tips. Join Poseidon(: don't forget that smiley face(:
<<

Benzino

Post Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:58 pm

Hey. I would like to start out by saying I know nominating yourself is frowned upon, but I do believe I am a perfect candidate for expert. I have been playing haypi for the better part of two years and I would like to think I know the ins and outs of the game. So I am covered on being able to help other players with information on the "game" side.

In this server I have stayed out of wc for the most part because there is very little chance to get a word in through all of the spam and cursing. I also know that sirpainwin, the only expert, currently is only temporarily here. I am on the game a good 5-9 hours a day, 7 days a week.

I think this server needs a long-term expert as there are still ha_a's coming in, seeing all the cursing and cannot get help so the leave. Losing potential profit for haypi.inc. That helps no one, especially the players.

My hopes is that if this letter is not enough, anyone will review this and nominate me due to my credentials. Thank you all for your time. - Benzino
<<

Poseidon!

Post Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:54 am

I vote benzino as expert because he came to this server with knowledge,Tips, and A great attitude. He tries to keep wc clean, helps all levels, and sends out guides He would make an awesome expert !
<<

Arythy

Conqueror

Post Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:55 am

Unique_duk wrote:I vote for unique-duk, lol I am basically his fan boy, I saw he was very helpful on a previous server, and I loved his name. I was going to carry on his name, when I magically appeared on his server, he was a great inspiration, he was also very chilled and a person everyone liked, I become a lvl 10 in about a month using his knowledge and guidance! Vote for the duk!

See here:
support1 wrote:Please refrain from nominating yourself! This is generally frowned upon and we will know if you do or not.
;)

Benzino wrote:Hey. I would like to start out by saying I know nominating yourself is frowned upon, but I do believe I am a perfect candidate for expert. I have been playing haypi for the better part of two years and I would like to think I know the ins and outs of the game. So I am covered on being able to help other players with information on the "game" side.

In this server I have stayed out of wc for the most part because there is very little chance to get a word in through all of the spam and cursing. I also know that sirpainwin, the only expert, currently is only temporarily here. I am on the game a good 5-9 hours a day, 7 days a week.

I think this server needs a long-term expert as there are still ha_a's coming in, seeing all the cursing and cannot get help so the leave. Losing potential profit for haypi.inc. That helps no one, especially the players.

My hopes is that if this letter is not enough, anyone will review this and nominate me due to my credentials. Thank you all for your time. - Benzino

Experts are chosen based on activity in world chat and favorable reports from other players, Support, and Experts; while I'll agree it's almost pointless to try to stop the spamming and bad language, helping out new players is a great way to prove your community dedication. Please do not however ask players to nominate you after what I have said, as doing so is quite frowned upon as well and only disproves anything favorable about yourself that you may have proved.

Have fun! :)
"If you're not confused, you're not paying attention."

Haypi Support Emails:

KingdomSupport@Haypi.com.

Thunderball@Haypi.com.

FishSupport@Haypi.com.

DragonSupport@Haypi.com.
PreviousNext

Return to Server 90 Expert Nominations