FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 90 Expert Nominations Discussion

Moderators: Shadetale, support2

<<

Falcon15

Baron

Post Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:58 am

Re: Server 90 Expert Nominations Discussion

The_MuKu wrote:To Falcon: How are you going to start your rant with "I'm not saying I should be expert" then say you're going to quit if you don't get it. Never try for expert--you won't get it. Expert is not something you campaign for or run for, in fact that is against all things expert. There are MANY helpful and deserving players on every server for that expert title. You may (or may not be) a great player, knowledgeable, and helpful. But not every knowledgeable and helpful player gets that title so just don't "try" to become expert. Additionally, it is possible to be on top without spending money. Trust me ;)

Thanks for the advice. But you misunderstood me, I won't quit if I don't get expert, I'm not that bull-headed lol. I'm just tired of them importing experts, some of the ones they do import I know more about the game and rules. Everbody deserves a chance at expert and by importing them they aren't making anymore, just re-using old ones. But I will not quit just because I don't get expert, I'm not that childish!!
<<

Raxzk

Baron

Post Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:36 pm

Falcon15 wrote:Great support import another one! 3rd server you have improted!! I am tempted to leave the game. I am not saying I should be expert, do not misunderstood me, give others a chance. I have nothing more to experience, I have led alliances, got to top levels, the only two things I haven't gotten are expert and 1. on server. My only chance is to get expert, as I don't buy coins every day I cannot make number one on the server so not much left for me to experience why waste my time??? I need something to keep me interested, so as a favor stop importing and I've others a chance.

So in other words give you the title or you quit. I think SirPenguin was an excellent choice. He handles Fidget and ACRUX very well. I think they should import another. Joarch would be my pic  well done support
Pink is fun<3
<<

Falcon15

Baron

Post Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:41 am

Falcon15 wrote:I am not saying I should be expert, do not misunderstand me, give others a chance.

If you are going to quote me or say something about what I posted please read it. My intentions were not tell support to make me expert, as I cleary stated, but to give others a chance. I am tempted to leave if they keep importing, different from quitting for not being expert.
<<

Poseidon!

Post Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:29 am

Im on everyday and everyday I see spam. The expert sirpainwin is on about once a week. He cussed before and rarely helps with players problems. Im just stating this because I want wc to become a friendly and better place.
<<

GoldenRico

Elite

Post Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:51 pm

Poseidon! wrote:Im on everyday and everyday I see spam. The expert sirpainwin is on about once a week. He cussed before and rarely helps with players problems. Im just stating this because I want wc to become a friendly and better place.

By sending an alliance letter to tell people to vote for you and your mate?

Guys voting for yourself and attempting to have players you know support you in this will result in instant dq of becoming expert. Also by bashing another expert and trying to defame only shows the maturity level support can expect from you if you were to be given the title. Instead of being a politician be a Samaritan that helps support by gathering ss and helping them find the problem accounts
Global Forum Moderator
Server03 BadBoy

Brah..... Why you mad?

Fear the Power of the Collar Mute
*Pops Collar*
<<

Falcon15

Baron

Post Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:32 am

Poseidon! wrote:Im on everyday and everyday I see spam. The expert sirpainwin is on about once a week. He cussed before and rarely helps with players problems. Im just stating this because I want wc to become a friendly and better place.

Yeah Rico said it. This would be more believable if you handy told your alliance to nominate yourself.
<<

Diabound

Post Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:28 pm

I know Server 90 already has 4 great experts, but I would like to nominate C_Chelle3 as the 5th (:
Personally, she has helped me with gaining prestige... FAST. As well as giving me some great advice for attacking and hunting. And I'm sure she's helped many others!
"One mans loss is another mans gain... Such is the case for prestige..."

Verius - s85
Diabound - s90
DiaLight - s93
<<

john31

Post Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:50 am

To tell you the truth in quite quiet on world chat but I have seen tons of spamming and bad language I have seen a player named Darckorex trying to stop a would actually like to nominate him because when I started I asked him for help and helped me and is very helpful and friendly and is an honest guy that want the best for server 90.
<<

deepsense

Post Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:57 am

Hi, I am the leader of KBD and I have been watching wc and have seen lots of players bashing each others. Last time I went on there was someone saying bad racist jokes that where inopropiate and I saw someone named Darkcorex tell him please stop saying those bad racist jokes it's not good because their are kids playing this game. I have actually seen him before also asking other player not to curse but then other players started hating on him because he tried to stop the bad conversation. But he didn't give up and actually stopped the bad conversation. I would like to nominate him as an expert because hes active most of the time and is helpful, also we need an expert that is really active.
<<

Darkcorex

Post Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:01 am

Guys we really need an expert on s90. To much inappropriate talks on wc and i try to calm everything down. I think theres no hope. Also when I'm on I've seen Sir_A doing a splendid job. He does a well job in warning players.
M@JØR 0WNAG€ K@R@$Į
S90 Darkcorex
S93 Sycopath
PreviousNext

Return to Server 90 Expert Nominations