FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 119 Expert Nominations

Moderators: Shadetale, support2

<<

Sir_Kirk

Post Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:05 am

Re: Server 119 Expert Nominations

I would like to nominate Cindrbella for expert. She answers question quickly and keeps our alliance informed. She knows this game.
<<

Danzerb

Post Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:54 am

I would also like to place a vote for Cinderbella - she is a highly active, community-oriented player who encourages fair play and full participation. I think she would add value to the experience on server 119 :geek:
<<

Kava42

Post Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:31 am

Another vote for Cindrbella, she is just, fair and helpful.
Kat
<<

Jabozuma

Post Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:44 pm

One more vote for Cindrbella!.
She is on constantly (I do not think she is human as it seems she never sleeps) and she knows the game inside out. Also she showed to be level headed manages nasties in WC admirably.
<<

Haddy

Post Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:58 pm

Hi,

I would like to nominate Cindrbella and my reasons are that she is always respectful, extremely helpful, has a wealth of knowledge to share, reliable and seriously addicted to the game. I believe the combination of this more than qualifies her for the Expert role.
<<

Tim7

Post Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:00 am

I woul like to nominate Cindrbella because she has been the most helpful player out of anyone i have ever met. I first met her in pvp and i kinda felt lost, so i asked to join her alliance teamsheen. I didnt do very well in pvp, but we became good friends.
The next week, i realized that my 2nd acct was in s119 and i saw cindrbella. She convinced jackwells2 to let me into an alliance ranked 13th with 49 members as a lvl 0. This has been the best alliance i have seen on any server. Period
Since then, she has been a great vice and a good friend. She helped organize a few competitions that were really fun!! I think that cindrbella should be an expert because unlike many others, she actually deserves this
<<

mongoevil

Post Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:47 pm

i would like to nominate micran for expert . he is very helpful. he trys to keep wc safe for all ,he knows the game and is very nice to everyone.

also im not in a alliance wih him or even allyed with him . unlike some who try to get there own members nominated ,i think he would make a great expert
<<

Sylmannemo

Post Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:16 am

So, first I'm going to go ahead and nominate two someones from my alliance who spend a large deal of time logged into Haypi, have rather good temperaments, are knowledgeable and have been around for quite a long time.

Hoopduck and Kezzi78.

I think both of them would make exceptional experts, and I'd like to place a special emphasis on Kezzi78 as she's one of the minority who are not in a US timezone.

Now then, I'm going to go ahead and post on the other thread in this section of the forums and hope and pray HK admins aren't foolish enough to make certain nominated individuals Experts.
<<

WWEDude

Post Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:34 am

I nominate hoopduck because she's kind and funny and is on daily. If you log on when she is she will be having a great time. She is also a very responsible vice in one of e highest groups. Please make her vice!
<<

Jordando

Post Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:42 am

For those of you voting for Cindr, I know what's happening. Jack is telling everyone to vote for Cindr. Please ignore a make your own choices
PreviousNext

Return to Server 119 Expert Nominations