FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 119 Expert Nominations

Moderators: Shadetale, support2

<<

jojo65

Post Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:17 pm

Re: Server 119 Expert Nominations

I would like to nominate:

:!: Goddess97 - She is an amazing alliance leader and always has an answer for any question. Her knowledge and guidance are unequaled. Please vote for Goddess, she will be fair and quick to act.

:!: ArmySGT - He has been around and knows his stuff. Can't think of another guy on s66 that knows his stuff like army. He is unbeatable in battle and everyone wants him in their alliance. He's also an all around great guy!

Come on people, vote!
<<

dion1282

Post Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:48 pm

Finalboss and RianneL (Ria) are the best choice for expert. They are both helpful and know the game as well as anyone. Both are fair players and would moderate WC in the same manner.
<<

Lennonj

Post Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:58 pm

I would like to nominate rianneL as expert
<<

FINALBoss

Post Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:38 pm

I vote for riannel because shes lovely to everyone in the game and never judges anyone . :mrgreen:
<<

dion1282

Post Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:14 pm

I also vote for osnehora and smokey88. Both are very kind and unbiased played. They help make the game easier and more fun to play.
<<

Giugz

Post Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:30 pm

support1 wrote:Please Recommend Nominees for Experts

New servers are coming in and we need to elect Experts for the servers. All the players are encouraged to recommend nominees whom you think suitable for the positions. Please refrain from nominating yourself! This is generally frowned upon and we will know if you do or not.

We are looking for nominees who:

• Show respect for other players
• Are patient and fair
• Helpful
• Display any other good qualities for Experts

Thanks.
I would like to vote for LostSword3 , he is always helpful & very level headed .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is an Expert?

Expert is an honorary title for outstanding players who have loved the game, written beautiful reviews for it, posted threads about it in other forums, and helped new players in a friendly and responsive manner. Expert is the highest honor bestowed upon players. Salute to our devoted players!

There are just a few Experts in each server. Experts are selected based on favorable response from other players and Haypi Kingdom staff's observation. Experts will enjoy VIP time for free. Please note Expert title is not permanent, and it is evaluated regularly for performance
<<

Robherf

Post Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:41 pm

FINALBOSS from server 67
he is the most helpful and knowledgable on the game
he also doesnt let his abilities go to his head
like some of the other nominees

VOTE FINALBOSS
<<

Bodnar316

Post Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:16 am

I would like to nominate Riannel to be recognised as an expert. She is very helpful and knows what she is doing. She is very dedicated to both WC and her AC. She had started and run a great Alliance. Everyone from S67 knows who she is and went to her for help/questions all the time. She keeps chat clean, is an active talker and helps people in WC when they are in need. Ria is consistently helpful, supportive, always in chat, answering questions and one key game factor, she is extremely patient.

She would be a Great Expert to have around! As she is super dedicated the Haypi Kindom!
<<

Sara0779

Post Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:16 pm

I would like to nominate goddess97. She is very helpful and friendly to all in world chat
<<

Crinoid

Post Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:58 pm

I nominate ..... Goddess97
PreviousNext

Return to Server 119 Expert Nominations