FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 119 Expert Nominations Discussion

Moderators: Shadetale, support2

<<

support1

Elite

Post Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:30 pm

Server 119 Expert Nominations Discussion

So the nominations thread isn't clogged up with off-topic posts, all discussion concerening the nominations shall take place here. Try not to be too hateful.
<<

bbgauth75

Post Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:33 pm

Re: Server 119 Expert Nominations Discussion

~DarkAngel would not make a good expert since he he doesn't keep his own alliance under control. They harass other players & spam on world chat. I have seen ~DarkAngel harass players on world chat as well.
RianneL might be nice on world chat, but I have not ever seen her aid an other player except in telling them wrong information.
FINALBoss would rather heckle a player instead of helping them.
If anyone on s67 should receive the title of expert it is Loz666. She is very well liked by all on world chat. When a player has a question she is more than willing to answer. I have seen her take the side of an opponent during a dispute with
one of her team mates. The team mate was in the wrong.
She has a teaching background that will help in keeping world chat under control & educate players on the topics of interest.
bbgauth75
<<

Ouchiez

Post Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:40 pm

FINALBoss would not make a good expert because He uses profanity and always seem overly fizzy lifting drink and aggressive on world chat.

Jess_pogi is a hypocrite. He constantly farms me even when I have no troops out. Then he expects me not to farm someone on his team when they have their troops out (Maltar60) Now that maltar60 no longer has troops out, I no longer farm him. And yet, I don't get the same respect.

~DarkAngel would not make a good expert because he makes threats and yet, the majority of his team is on war refusal. I've noticed him bullying other players on world chat.
<<

Saman1

Post Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:12 am

I do realize that many people have voted for micran..but I will not be one of the poeple that will do so...I have been in the same alliance with him for whatseems like forever...realistically it has been for about 3 ti 4 months I have gotteb to know him and see the good and bad in him. I feel he has the leadership qualitites to be an expert. But I feel the bbad outweighs the good. He has recently left my alliance because of a dispute. He claimed he would quit but he's returned that very next day. I feel he is too off and on with his decisions and you never know what he will do next..I also don't feel he is as mature as some of the past experts have been..or at that the age either.these are many of my reasonsandthat is why I don't feel he is suitable as an expert for s119
<<

Hordak1

Post Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:26 am

Maybe it's time for some new experts on this server seeing most people no longer play here including the experts themselves.

Return to Server 119 Expert Nominations