FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 119 Expert Nominations

Moderators: Shadetale, support2

<<

Rxscyrus

Post Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:56 am

Re: Server 119 Expert Nominations

ok well lets nominate shevi for expert i think we need experts who are on and actually play. there is a lack of active experts on this server and she is mindful of the rules and helpful as well. and as a secondary nomination maurelle is also a good candidate i believe who has also a lot of game experience and be be useful in monitoring the chat. both of these people would be perfect for the job and if i find more ppl i will nominate them as well. even me vote for rx!!!!!
<<

Walsh

Post Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:16 am

Dear Support

I would like to recomend Shevi for server 119 expert. She is kind, always answering questions. She also keep chat clean as best she can, and she is very active... I believe you would make no mistake promoting her to expert.
Thank you.... God bless
Yours truely... Da twinksta....
<<

AveyDagna2

Post Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:18 pm

I nom shevi she's helpful respectful and trust to get ppl too follow the Riel's now idk what supports problem is getting experts who are never around and. Don't even to their job when they are. You guys need to better watch your experts you get these ppl who only want expert to get coins once they get it they are never in wc or very rearly there they don't care they got their coins so why do their job and I think its sick that good ppl get past up because their are others who get ppl to non them IV only seen one expert come in out wc in the past week and she kept saying oh sorry I had to do something we need better experts to control these kids and we need it NOW. so make shevi. Expert so we can have a nice calm wc for once. Ty for your time and have a nice day. Avey the original
<<

Uncle!

Post Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:31 pm

I vote yes!
<<

JamesKer1

Baron

Post Sun May 06, 2012 12:36 am

I nominate doors for expert. He hasn't cussed or blown up at someone in chat that I've seen, even though they might do it to him. He's extremely active unlike our other experts, and he has a good understanding of the game.

Shevi would also be a good expert. She is in chat all the time and is very kind and helpful to those who need it.

Please make these two experts, because I can't remember the last time I've seen an expert here!

And couldn't agree more to this:
Jordando wrote:For those of you voting for Cindr, I know what's happening. Jack is telling everyone to vote for Cindr. Please ignore a make your own choices
<<

Badb

Post Wed May 23, 2012 9:39 am

Doorsx11x for expert, he is active, friendly, polite and his knowledge and understanding of the game is enormous. There is no comparison so come lets get to it.

VOTE DOORSx11x for EXPERT
<<

JamesKer1

Baron

Post Wed May 23, 2012 9:05 pm

Support come on help us out. The server couldn't agree more with doors shev and maurelle as experts. We need some cuz boad is our last one and she gets on at about 7 EST, before anyone else is up. Please hurry with the experts :)
<<

Horses4evr

Post Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:04 pm

I'd like to nominate Rusty4ever. She's helpful, can be stern when she needs to be, active, knows the rules backwards and forwards and is all out a great person!
Previous

Return to Server 119 Expert Nominations