FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 5 Expert Nominations Discussion

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Maj.Payne

Post Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:56 am

Re: Server 5 Expert Nominations

Snoopdawg wrote:Well maj.payne if you don't have solid proof that he did for all we know you could just write lies and say he asked you to vote him for expert!

I'm a nominating nick82 he is the best alliance leader I have been in :!:
Well send me a letter if you want proof of my claims and Snoopdawg after how you acted in wc today I wouldn't credit any of your nominations and he's your alliance leader he is supposed to help you and you would be bias to vote for him. Also I don't know if he asked you to post this or not.
<<

Snoopdawg

Post Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:28 pm

No I did this on my own time and I was drunk last night sometimes I can't control what I do.
<<

Erraven

Baron

Post Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:42 am

Maj.Payne wrote:I would advise people not to vote for nick82 he has personally asked me to vote him for expert which is against the rules. I have an ss if anyone wants to see it

Actually...It's not in the rules. If you don't believe me...

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=5278&p=63209#p63209
New user agreement??? posted by support 1.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=508
Forum/game rules posted by Thomas

Try to find in either of those links where it is against the rules. However, doing so has been known to hurt your chances at getting picked for expert. For how much fuss you have made over the incident...they don't exactly tally the votes. All you needed to do was post: Nick82 asked me to vote for him at XXXXX time...or you could just email haypi with this info and mention it here in the forums, but left it at that. Then support can look into it. Instead you made a huge stink about it in world chat and now apparently the forums, as well as publicly humiliating and bashing him. There's no need for all of that. This convo should have been in discussions anyways. :/

Closer to the topic though...

-Titibebbs is doing an amazing job. A little scared to use her mutes someties though, lol. ;)
-Rhatch10... I don't know if he resigned or anything, but he spoke about quitting, I haven't seen him in days, and his alliance disbanded and reformed under new leadership. :(
-Redgun... I've heard that she does more work on another server(11 I think), i've seen her a decent bit in the forums, and I occasionally see her in chat. I've never had a problem finding her, but i've heard others do sometimes. I've never had any problems with her being expert at all. :)
-Warrior... pops in randomly. I never know whether he's on or not. When he's noticably on, he's a good expert. I just asked someone that's usually on while i'm at the college, she says he's on for about 5 minutes at a time. He's been a good expert though and i've heard he has been out for a real life reason that he can tell everyone about if he feels the need to. :)

-If there are more, I haven't seen you. I hope I didn't miss one, lol. I know that Adina and AkDragon resigned. Bluehair and Sameh were removed as expert. I don't know about MarcusCI or Vayne. I noticed that Vayne doesn't have a title on the forums anymore and I haven't seen him in s5 for some time. :/

This all said, we may need another expert. :)

My votes to be potentially looked at for expert hmm...:
-Idk, all of the good candidates seem to have a lot on their plates or don't want it. :(
-I've been watching all day, it's getting hard to find good candidates. For what experts have to put up with, many seem to find it just outright not worth the trouble. :(
-One that i'd vote for is in my alliance and that might get misinterpreted. :arrow: Simonho. Good head on his shoulders, lots of haypi knowledge, and is always trying to help.
-Despite asking for votes, Nick82 is a good choice. He has a good head on his shoulders, lots of knowledge, has games with winners to keep chat occupied, etc. :)
-Egghead13... i'm sometimes for and sometimes against having as an expert. Definately worth watching for the possibility of being an expert though.

Idea that i'm going to look for in suggestions is that every week or two, the posts in the votes section get deleted and tallied/posted. Of course all of the alt voting and such won't be included or it'll show on the post which ones were voted from an alt or if the person had asked for votes. It'll be a good list for support to see. Of course, also, you'd want to keep the votes from weeks before for comparison. :)
Last edited by Erraven on Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:16 am, edited 3 times in total.
The well bred contradict other people. The wise contradict themselves~Wilde
People seem not to see that their opinion of the world is also a confession of character~Emerson
RAGNAROK_5 S102

Advanced Guide
Prestige Chart
Crops/Scouting
<<

Snoopdawg

Post Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:47 am

No.

Ori Message:
 Does it say anywhere on the forums that a nominee for expert can ask someone to vote for them to know that he is trying to be expert.
<<

Wav839

Beginner

Post Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:32 am

Re: Server 5 Expert Nominations Discussion

Support better pull their finger out soon and make more experts, this is bull. I haven't seen an expert in months, only seen two of them once. Right now you can't talk in world chat cause six people are at each other, I have and so have may of ppl to tell them to shut up or go to private chat, but then they start abusing you. I rarely get on world chat now cause of that reason, I probaly won't go on till this is fixed, and alot of other ppl are the same, I don't see them on world chat anymore I can only talk to they through ac or pm or letters. I have tried to keep the ace and so have many other ppl, but no one listens.
Life is like a box of chocolates,
you never know what ya gonna get.
<<

Maj.Payne

Post Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:11 am

Wav839 wrote:Support better pull their finger out soon and make more experts, this is bull. I haven't seen an expert in months, only seen two of them once. Right now you can't talk in world chat cause six people are at each other, I have and so have may of ppl to tell them to shut up or go to private chat, but then they start abusing you. I rarely get on world chat now cause of that reason, I probaly won't go on till this is fixed, and alot of other ppl are the same, I don't see them on world chat anymore I can only talk to they through ac or pm or letters. I have tried to keep the ace and so have many other ppl, but no one listens.

Yes it's sad if you try to discipline the behaivor they say they don't have to listen to you because you're not expert or they start bashing. The only expert I've seen is Titibebbs and she can only do so much and warrior I see for a few minutes at a time I think he may play and not help world chat at all. We try as players to do what we can but obviously they don't care for rules. We need at least 5 experts at a time and right now we have one.
<<

Wav839

Beginner

Post Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:43 am

Maj.Payne wrote:Yes it's sad if you try to discipline the behaivor they say they don't have to listen to you because you're not expert or they start bashing. The only expert I've seen is Titibebbs and she can only do so much and warrior I see for a few minutes at a time I think he may play and not help world chat at all. We try as players to do what we can but obviously they don't care for rules. We need at least 5 experts at a time and right now we have one.

No maj, we only need at least one on at a time so one is on every minute of the day. If that's mean 20 experts that how many we need.
Life is like a box of chocolates,
you never know what ya gonna get.
<<

Andyis

Post Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:28 am

lol... all the nominations are ages ago
<<

Andy/s

Post Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:36 am

not seeing experts shows your inactivity, not that experts are inactive (unless u play 12+ h lol). and we have lots of experts lol compared to the other servers
Monkey .. With a banana ! Smonkey
Andyis s5
Was forredgod s14
Andy/s s28
(and all others andyisish stuff)
Be nice! No lice... Taste ice!
ninja cat(fire kitty)... Shall strike again
<<

redgun

Elite

Post Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:01 am