FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 5 Expert Nominations Discussion

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Shadetale

King

Post Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:16 pm

Server 5 Expert Nominations Discussion

So the nominations thread isn't clogged up with off-topic posts, all discussion concerning the nominations shall take place here. Try not to be too hateful.
Shadetale wrote:Everyone is entitled to their opinion, no matter how misguided, misinformed, or misunderstood it may be... :/
Former Forum Moderator
Former Expert
<<

TRAM!

Veteran

Post Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:19 pm

Re: Server 5 Expert Nominations

I hope people who are elected have what it takes and not abuse their powers.
...Ex-Expert...
...server 1.....
...server 3.....
...server 4.....
<<

Zadamanim

Post Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:19 pm

im not sure about Wickerman, hes already super powerful XD (wearing the number 1 headband on server 5), would it be wize to make him invinsible? i dunno.
<<

XxryuuXx

Beginner

Post Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:12 pm

wow all the other servers have like 10 pages of nominations we have 4... theres gotta b someway to get ppl to come to forums
XxryuuXx on s5
Daemon456 on s3
if you are in s5 im on most of the day everyday and im always ready to answer questions.
<<

Jsolo

Post Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:13 pm

Sameh has a point and on page 5 most of the ppl on there have never helped out or helped out for like a hour got bored then left~ sorry to disagree with all of you but really think about who your nominating
HI I TOOK IT DOWN >_>...
<<

Maanimcfly

Post Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:54 am

Id like to say a few things. just because you dont see a person on wc or they havent helped you dosent mean they dont help anyone there are alliance leaders and vices whom help allies and there own members become great and thats the point of the game its not any of your places to say who is and isnt supposed to be expert its up to the admins. sameh i respect ya i see you helping people but i also know the people ive nominated have helped me so much more then you have its all about who you go to. this game gets lonely big brendo, and drillerop, bushbomber, and balla47s have kept in contact and we help eachother out in our times of need on top of that they are all around good people. the expert nominations are not a competition or a beauty pageant we dont throw dirt on other people that would show that some people dont deserve the titles themselves. when you build an alliance you build a family and make friends depending on your reasons, i made cog we merged with dabomb thats how i met bushbomber i would have never put my friends in a situation where they would feel unwelcome or wouldnt be in the same condition or better off as a vice and alliance leader its your job to help everyone you come in contact with except for those players who need you to drop the hammer and abuse there power sometimes you do have to mute people but at the same time you gotta remember that its a game and people wanna have fun. this was not meant to step on anyones toes im just voicing an opinion. if anyone needs help pm me or send me a letter. peace. love. stay haypi :)
<<

Jsolo

Post Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:43 am

~ note ~ it's a alliance leaders job to help the alliance grow stronger helping out alliance alone does not give you the expert title and if they did help out in world chat someone would have seen it and alot of alliance members ask ppl to vote for them some of the ppl nominated where asking in world chat to be nominated ~ some of the ppl nominated havnt been following the rule of world chat bushbomber of all the ppl that you mentiond helped out a few times~ but lacks consistancy the others I havnt seen at all contribute to wc~

Srry to disagree again and for the off topic

you are right we shouldn't be fighting it's just nominations 
HI I TOOK IT DOWN >_>...
<<

Adina329

Veteran

Post Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:19 am

I am shocked at half of these nominations - really shocked!

There's a big discussion in World Chat right now and many laughs being shared at some of the nominees and their friends who have requested votes.

I even had two nominees state openly that they haven't done a single thing to even remotely warrant votes.

I'd suggest wiping all current nominations as the majority of them are fake or requested.

An expert does not just help in Alliance chat, but throughout the entire game.
World chat is a big factor as well as being able to manage responses to pms and letters.
Please keep that in mind before you vote.
Being an expert is no easy task and extremely time consuming.

Adina
Adina329-Server5, Adina10-Server10, Adz12-Server12, Adina14-Server14,Adina28-Server28,Adina30-Server30
<<

Balla47s

Beginner

Post Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:15 pm

O changmins comment he has screenshots of me telling my alliance members I'm running for vice and to vote for armyoftwo no matter what they do. That's not bad he can post them on nobody cares I even talked to an expert about it and that s not bad changmin has nothing that can reduce my chance to help and he doesn't know anything about what I do to help my alliance members u can ask any of them I hold special sessions for them everyday to help and I attack oasis and help them obtain high lvl oasis. Something I never received when I was part of daebak. Weird huh? I truly do believe hyunseung would be a good expert but I don't see her on wc helping people all I see is her and u campaigning tellin people not to join my alliance which again I have many screenshots of:) thank you

Balla47s
HuMBLe vice leader
<<

redgun

Elite

Post Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:32 pm

Adina329 wrote:I am shocked at half of these nominations - really shocked!

There's a big discussion in World Chat right now and many laughs being shared at some of the nominees and their friends who have requested votes.

I even had two nominees state openly that they haven't done a single thing to even remotely warrant votes.

I'd suggest wiping all current nominations as the majority of them are fake or requested.

An expert does not just help in Alliance chat, but throughout the entire game.
World chat is a big factor as well as being able to manage responses to pms and letters.
Please keep that in mind before you vote.
Being an expert is no easy task and extremely time consuming.

Adina

I agree with Adina.

There have been a few people who have stated in wc "I'm running for expert" and are asking people (especially in their alliances) to nominate/vote for them.

Also, I'd like to add xxryuuxx & hyunseung to my nominations.
They are both helpful, respectful & extremely kind.

Thank you.
Crimson

See you at the Crossroads..

Next

Return to Server 5 Expert Nominations