Server 5 Expert Nominations Discussion

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Clone9786

Beginner

Post Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:50 am

Re: Server 5 Expert Nominations Discussion

omg mdm I totally agree adina was great! she's one of my fav experts
leader of the clones. serial number 9786. born in a lab in wisconsin. leader of defiance. server5.
nil desperandum never despair
dum vita est spes est while there's life there's hope
consilio et animis  By wisdom and courage
<<

Erraven

Baron

Post Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:40 pm

Re: Server 5 Expert Nominations

RsAddict wrote:The people who are getting the most nominations... Have fun if you become an expert!

I don't think votes make any difference at all. :) haven't seen someone make expert from votes yet. Don't believe me think about our experts and then check this threads history. This thread is likely only to put names out there. It holds no real weight, but the threads have to be checked so they see the names. Then they see the familiar name on chat. :)
Btw, i've only seen a few of the mentioned names while scouting...not that it matters. :) people want to waste their time getting on alts or asking for votes, lol. The votes are likely not tallied. :roll:
The well bred contradict other people. The wise contradict themselves~Wilde
People seem not to see that their opinion of the world is also a confession of character~Emerson
RAGNAROK_5 S102

Advanced Guide
Prestige Chart
Crops/Scouting
<<

Jsolo

Post Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:15 am

Erraven wrote:
RsAddict wrote:The people who are getting the most nominations... Have fun if you become an expert!

I don't think votes make any difference at all. :) haven't seen someone make expert from votes yet. Don't believe me think about our experts and then check this threads history. This thread is likely only to put names out there. It holds no real weight, but the threads have to be checked so they see the names. Then they see the familiar name on chat. :)
Btw, i've only seen a few of the mentioned names while scouting...not that it matters. :) people want to waste their time getting on alts or asking for votes, lol. The votes are likely not tallied. :roll:

The votes seem to be for finding those to be watched, the experts hold the power of the votes. Or higher authority, Thomas/vayne I agree with what you've said.
HI I TOOK IT DOWN >_>...
<<

Maj.Payne

Post Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:15 am

I noticed that these nomination don't matter as people only vote for people who they like or their friends or people that talk alot not necessarily who helps just people that are there get voted for. Bit support does a way better job choosing than you would think as they dont make the popular people experts. I don't feel that we should have the power to nominate because people abuse it and vote for eachother. Also there should be a way so support would know who'd like to be expert then evaluate by watching world chat and looking at that persons history. Thanks for making rhacth and titbebbs experts as they have become good experts and help people before they were experts. I hope that haypi reads this and hopefully understands what I'm saying.
<<

Mikey77

Post Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:46 am

Maj.Payne wrote:I noticed that these nomination don't matter as people only vote for people who they like or their friends or people that talk alot not necessarily who helps just people that are there get voted for. Bit support does a way better job choosing than you would think as they dont make the popular people experts. I don't feel that we should have the power to nominate because people abuse it and vote for eachother. Also there should be a way so support would know who'd like to be expert then evaluate by watching world chat and looking at that persons history. Thanks for making rhacth and titbebbs experts as they have become good experts and help people before they were experts. I hope that haypi reads this and hopefully understands what I'm saying.

agreed maj hatch and tittibebbs has become terrific experts and teriffic help to all includeing my self the members who swear and curse a lot should be disposed of and that would leave them to help a bit more keep up the hard work guys server 5 couldnt do better peace and out :mrgreen:
<<

Adina329

Veteran

Post Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:28 pm

Aww thanks Mdmcd and Clone ^.^
Adina329-Server5, Adina10-Server10, Adz12-Server12, Adina14-Server14,Adina28-Server28,Adina30-Server30
<<

Maj.Payne

Post Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:29 am

Thortin1 wrote:I do not believe in these nominations which seem that people just nominate their friends hoping their friends do the same. You should nominate who helps and does not abuse ther power. That is why I nominate Cmanrox and Maj.Payne for expert nominations on server five

Thanks thortin but post in on nominations and this is the discussion forum where people discuss Jo have become and are being voted for by experts
<<

Maj.Payne

Post Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:34 am

Clone9786 wrote:I totally agree wav. I too hv been working my butt off in chat to help out, and then there are experts that are people I have never seen on in forever or have never seen help someone. it just infuriates me tht people nominate people they think have a good attitude or help them once, but overlook hardworkers like myself ho have been helping out since Fay one! now Im not nominating myself for expert I am just giving examples. there are even an expert I haven't seen on in forever that are being made experts when there are many people I have seen who are on all the time and help out as much as possible who have never even been nominated. I think people just need to do that.

Clone if you mean working your but off is just talking to your friends then you have and I have different definition for that saying. Although pu do help a bit there are waaayy more helpful people and all the experts we have gotten helped more than you have. Also i believe that you shouldn't bring attention to yourself saying you help woolen and want to be expert as exerts are chosen and not given to whoever asks for it
<<

Clone9786

Beginner

Post Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:14 pm

Maj.Payne wrote:
Clone9786 wrote:I totally agree wav. I too hv been working my butt off in chat to help out, and then there are experts that are people I have never seen on in forever or have never seen help someone. it just infuriates me tht people nominate people they think have a good attitude or help them once, but overlook hardworkers like myself ho have been helping out since Fay one! now Im not nominating myself for expert I am just giving examples. there are even an expert I haven't seen on in forever that are being made experts when there are many people I have seen who are on all the time and help out as much as possible who have never even been nominated. I think people just need to do that.

Clone if you mean working your but off is just talking to your friends then you have and I have different definition for that saying. Although pu do help a bit there are waaayy more helpful people and all the experts we have gotten helped more than you have. Also i believe that you shouldn't bring attention to yourself saying you help woolen and want to be expert as exerts are chosen and not given to whoever asks for it

i understand that maj. i am not trying to nominate myself or anything i was just trying to make a point, i didnt mean to try to draw attention to myself i was jsut using myslef as an example and tho i was complaining about them then i now believe they are up there in my favorite experts. they are working very hard and also very active recently, especially titibebbs. i do have one question tho, why isnt adina expert anymore?
leader of the clones. serial number 9786. born in a lab in wisconsin. leader of defiance. server5.
nil desperandum never despair
dum vita est spes est while there's life there's hope
consilio et animis  By wisdom and courage
<<

Maj.Payne

Post Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:03 am

I would advise people not to vote for nick82 he has personally asked me to vote him for expert which is against the rules. I have an ss if anyone wants to see it
PreviousNext

Return to Server 5 Expert Nominations