FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 5 Expert Nominations Discussion

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

redgun

Elite

Post Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:47 pm

Re: Server 5 Expert Nominations Discussion

Honestly, if people learned to control themselves, we would not 'need' at least one expert on at all times.
Crimson

See you at the Crossroads..

<<

Maj.Payne

Post Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:33 pm

redgun wrote:Honestly, if people learned to control themselves, we would not 'need' at least one expert on at all times.

Unfortunately that's not the case we are one of the better servers but the real bad ones come when you guys aren't lurking.
<<

Wav839

Beginner

Post Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:43 pm

Andy/s wrote:not seeing experts shows your inactivity, not that experts are inactive (unless u play 12+ h lol). and we have lots of experts lol compared to the other servers

I am active, I'm one of the most active ppl in s5, I don't go on wc anymore cause there is no point, ask ppl in my alliance. I have no need anymore to go on wc, it's pointless, I have busted my gut and spent all my time to help ppl, cause ppl stayed in their own little group on wc and ignored ppl asking for help, and some experts do the same, stay in their little group. Ppl get into their group So much I once said hello 13 times before someone replied, and that was a newbie who wanted help and was trying to get it. I know ppl are going to argue with me, cause those ppl won't get it, how hard it is for a newbie now to get started. Now we have new experts I dont know how things are going to go, I guess we will have to see, I hope it does turn out better
Life is like a box of chocolates,
you never know what ya gonna get.
<<

Maj.Payne

Post Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:56 am

Wav839 wrote:
Andy/s wrote:not seeing experts shows your inactivity, not that experts are inactive (unless u play 12+ h lol). and we have lots of experts lol compared to the other servers

I am active, I'm one of the most active ppl in s5, I don't go on wc anymore cause there is no point, ask ppl in my alliance. I have no need anymore to go on wc, it's pointless, I have busted my gut and spent all my time to help ppl, cause ppl stayed in their own little group on wc and ignored ppl asking for help, and some experts do the same, stay in their little group. Ppl get into their group So much I once said hello 13 times before someone replied, and that was a newbie who wanted help and was trying to get it. I know ppl are going to argue with me, cause those ppl won't get it, how hard it is for a newbie now to get started. Now we have new experts I dont know how things are going to go, I guess we will have to see, I hope it does turn out better

Nice little rant going on completely true but this server has very few "noobs" if any. The only people have that have questions usually just need advice which is given to them but they seem unaware if their question is answered and continue to ask it. I think the experienced players grow tired of this but we don't need helpful people all that much just people who can control wc which means the only experts chosen will be well respected top 100 ranked people not necessarily the most helpful and Wav if you'd still like to be expert try to keep wc clean and help the current experts by taking ss for them like I have and post them on palringo or send them to support.
<<

Wav839

Beginner

Post Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:44 pm

I agree maj, ppl do keep asking their question after it has been answered, but from what I have been seeing no one will answer ppls questions, I lurk and study wc all the time.

How I said ppl stay in their own group, well I'm not saying names but I just cane from wc and three experts are the only ppl talking, and they are So into their group, I said hello 6 times and still havnt gotten a response, even ask how they were.

Also, talking to support, now that is a joke, who the hell is on the other end. Every time I talk to support it's like talking to a brick wall, or a 4 year old who dosnt even know what haypi is. I get replies (the best So far is 2 days) that have no connection to my original message, I have friends who have gotten a reply from a question they never asked, someone else did, now I am glitched out to the max and it is giving me the rainbow and I can't do anything about it cause support are as useless as tits on a bull, and the only reply I ever get is, oh that can't be haypi, or oh well.

And about the nooks, I have a list, and just looking at it there would be at least 50 ppl, from studying chat, they all come on when the experts arnt on, give everyone the rainbow then piss off when the experts get on, by they everyone is pissed off with each other, and at each others throats.

Hope you don't mind Wav, I deleted your first post as it was 2/3rds of the second exactly :)
Adz
<<

Wav839

Beginner

Post Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:03 am

Y did u delete my post?
<<

Adina329

Veteran

Post Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:58 am

I told you why lol. You posted the same thing twice only the post I deleted was less one paragraph :)
Adina329-Server5, Adina10-Server10, Adz12-Server12, Adina14-Server14,Adina28-Server28,Adina30-Server30
<<

redgun

Elite

Post Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:24 pm

Please use the new Expert Nominations Discussion thread at viewtopic.php?f=235&t=8421

*locked*
Crimson

See you at the Crossroads..

Previous

Return to Server 5 Expert Nominations