FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 7 Expert Nominations Discussion

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Seawick

Post Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:42 am

Re: Server 7 Expert Nominations Discussion

I think you should nominate conor*. he has been the most helpful person i have encountered in this game. he has showed me the inns and outs of the game and most of all he does it with a smile on his face.
<<

Blood182

Post Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:08 am

I personally think that ZeroKnight should be expert, he is online alot, and personally the only active experts on server 7 are MissDQ and Godof_War. but the downfall to these experts is that they mute people for no real reason, and stop people having a bit of fun, just because they want to feel the power. Babybinks is a fine example of that.
<<

Warlord98

Post Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:02 am

Blood182 wrote:I personally think that ZeroKnight should be expert, he is online alot, and personally the only active experts on server 7 are MissDQ and Godof_War. but the downfall to these experts is that they mute people for no real reason, and stop people having a bit of fun, just because they want to feel the power. Babybinks is a fine example of that.

i'm on all the time and alot of ppl say how i can help so much i don't just care about my alias i will help anyone that can be helped and if people are being rude ill take them to one side just to say stop think what u'r doing to ppl and if they don't stop ill mute them for rude language i have some ppl i want to get back but i wont mute them as soon as i see them like K1LLA is being banned quite a bit when he comes on to the chat , but if i'm not to be an expert then maybe MrSevenX should be hes helped me a lot

< warlord98 >
<<

MichoMan

Baron

Post Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:55 pm

whenever ive been on my server 7 account (kulop) and asked a question when there have been experts online. i havent had an answer.
i do grant you that experts are always on wc when i am but i feel that not answering my questions should be taken into account.
(im not doing this through ill-feelings or anything i just thought it should be brought up)
The story of life is quicker than the wink of an eye

the story of love is hello and goodbye

until we meet again
<<

Mw2Pro

Post Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:23 pm

im not playin in haypi for at least a year. ill miss u all.ive always hated goodbyes.oh well hope i can see u soon everybody
<<

Mw2Pro

Post Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:28 pm

yesterday...all my troubles seemed so far away. Now it looks as though theyre here to stay. Oh i believe in yesterday. Suddenly...im not half the man i used to be. theres a shadow hanging ovr me. Oh yesterday came suddenly...i dont feel like typing the rest heheh
<<

Mw2Pro

Post Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:30 pm

i sing the beatles when im bored...just in case u didnt know. I did that a lot in server 7.......bye
<<

Stephen:D

Post Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:49 pm

I think that pen19 should be an expert because he is very helpful and he lives the game. He is very active and has helped a lot of people move through the ranks.
<<

Flyen

Post Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:25 am

I would like to nominate Chewbecca. She knows a lot about the game, is very helpful, and is kind to everyone. She is one of those players who makes everyone feel welcomed. Also she has a great overall attitude.
<<

Flame15

Beginner

Post Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:43 am

Flyen wrote:I would like to nominate Chewbecca. She knows a lot about the game, is very helpful, and is kind to everyone. She is one of those players who makes everyone feel welcomed. Also she has a great overall attitude.

Nominate on the nomination thread please
Server 7- Nike97
Server 13- Marioo (old user name flamer97)
Server 15- Flame15
Server 27- Flame4life
Server 29- MrRawr
PreviousNext

Return to Server 7 Expert Nominations