FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 7 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Akulakhan

Post Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:31 am

Re: Server 7 Expert Nominations

I feel i am an apt canidate, being as I've not been apart of this community long, yet intuitively learned the game and forum mechanics. Also, I speak well, am an active chat participant, and have developed an affinity for the members on this server (7).
-
However, I request that all nominations, including my own, be disregarded until MrsDiQ is nominated again as expert, being as she already once was one, and was dropped from her status for unbeknownst reasons.
-
That said, my personal nomination would have to be for Chewbecca. She has kept a calm demeanor at all times, has proven herself to be a valuable utility in this server, and has a great understanding of the strategic components of gameplay.
-
To reiterate, the situation with MrsDiQ should be dealt with forthwith.
<<

grannis

Post Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:14 pm

I want to nominate Chancee as an expert,
<<

Evan123

Post Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:06 am

Id like to nominate... Ummm.... Theres too many people id like to nominate.. I dont want to let anyone down by not nominating for them if they've helped me alot. If i had to pick three... Idk who id choose.. :? Ill nominate anyone who was with me since i began on here.. You know who you all are!! Id just like to give a shout out to everyone in server 7. If any of you need help in haypi or just with your life.. If you need me to answer any kind of question you have, just PM or mail me in server seven on haypi or palringo! Have fun all of you out there! :D
<<

clzercher

Post Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:33 am

i nominate Nived. hes active in chat and has changed his attitude and i think would make a great expert for server 7.
<<

Kiros

Post Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:38 am

Nived for expert. i think he would do great for the job.

Nived for expert in server 7
<<

Bittyfendi

Post Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:13 am

I would like to nominatd justinr183
Enough said
XD
<<

Hungalot

Post Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:45 am

I'd like to nominate chewbecca for expert on s7.she's the obvious choice considering her vast knowledge of the game,a great attitude and treats all players with respect.she has loads of patience and never gets aggressive ,even if provoked. I can't believe she's not already an expert
Every man gotta right to decide his own destiny.......Bob Marley
[color=#40BF00][color=#40BF00][/color][/color]
<<

Glip

Post Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:26 pm

I'd like to re-nominate Spears for expert. I realize she isn't on much, but there's no reason why she can't stay an expert so she can help out when she IS here.
"I'm an S7 exclusive. I've been here since the beginning, and I don't plan on leaving. Ever." - Glip

Server 7 Exclusive Since June 22, 2010
<<

Bobomyfofo

Post Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:01 am

I nominate tinytim415 because he is really helpful to new people and hes really nice and doesn't like people spamming or swearing on world chat
<<

Sxuldv8

Post Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:28 am

I want to nominate justinr183. He is very helpfull, always online and I've never seen him be rude to another. Player
PreviousNext

Return to Server 7 Expert Nominations