Server 7 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Shadetale

King

Post Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:06 am

Server 7 Expert Nominations

Please Recommend Nominees for Experts

New servers are coming in and we need to elect Experts for the servers. All the players are encouraged to recommend nominees whom you think suitable for the positions. Please refrain from nominating yourself! This is generally frowned upon and we will know if you do or not.

We are looking for nominees who:

• Show respect for other players
• Are patient and fair
• Helpful
• Display any other good qualities for Experts

Thanks.

What is an Expert?

Expert is an honorary title for outstanding players who have loved the game, written beautiful reviews for it, posted threads about it in other forums, and helped new players in a friendly and responsive manner. Expert is the highest honor bestowed upon players. Salute to our devoted players!

There are just a few Experts in each server. Experts are selected based on favorable response from other players and Haypi Kingdom staff's observation. Experts will enjoy VIP time for free. Please note Expert title is not permanent, and it is evaluated regularly for performance.
Shadetale wrote:Everyone is entitled to their opinion, no matter how misguided, misinformed, or misunderstood it may be... :/
Former Forum Moderator
Former Expert
<<

TRAM!

Veteran

Post Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:35 am

Re: Server 7 Expert Nominations

I think mfilc007 might be a good expert he has shown helpfulness to others by answering questions and guiding newnpeople to where Thayer are supposed to go
...Ex-Expert...
...server 1.....
...server 3.....
...server 4.....
<<

Sledjer4

Citizen

Post Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:28 pm

I would like to nominate wiseboy (origonally from server4) to be expert in server7. I have never seen him break the rules, and he helps whenever he is online.
For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. -John 3:16
Patience is a virtue, but putting off is a poison.
A little encouragement can make a big change.
<<

RunShow

Post Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:19 pm

Hey guys im fairly new to this game so whats up lol
just noticed not alot of nominations going on so im gonna be quick and say Mfilc007 should be an expert hes helped me out with random questions the most :D
<<

Jquincy86

Post Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:37 am

I want to nominate mfilc0007 and iluxa25 for expert on server 7. They have both been very helpful and friendly and answered whatever questions anyone has had. They would make GREAT experts! :D

jquincy86
<<

Mfilc

Veteran

Post Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:01 am

thanks for the nominations
id like to nominate:
iluxa25: always helpful, online most of the time, helps new people always and monitors chat
tram007: helps a lot and is on a lot of the time even though he resides in 7 more servers

and they both have an awesome sense of humor
mfilc on s1
mfilc2 on s6
mfilc007 on s7
milly8 on s8
<<

iLuxa25

Post Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:43 am

Anyway, I would like to nominate mfilc007 and tram007. They are both awesome and great people, active, and always helping the new people in the server. Both of them answer all the questions that everyone asks, always replying kindly to everyone. I think a lot of people will agree when I say that mfilc007 and tram007 should be experts in server 7.

*edit: I would also like to nominate nightsdusk and cheeto6 for experts. They are also helpful and kind. I always see them on world chat everyday helping others and answering questions.

All of the people I have nominated are great and fun to talk to too :D
Last edited by iLuxa25 on Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Former Haypi Kingdom Addict
Expert:
server 7 iLuxa25
server 26 iLiXi
server 34 iLurxalot

server 93- iSkylar
server 94- .Luxa.
<<

Lol1234wow

Post Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:01 am

For s7 iLuxa25 shud be nominated
<<

Lumino

Post Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:32 pm

iluxa25
mfilc007
moldy
<<

Manthius

Post Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:13 pm

I'd like to nominate iLuxa25 and Mfilc007... Both are VIP's and are the most helpful people I've encountered (also spearsink, who's already an expert). They're always on and answer everyone elses questions. :D

** And also
Moldy
He deserves to be an expert for sure. Really knows every detail of the game, so moldy would be a marvelous choice for expert!
Last edited by Manthius on Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Next

Return to Server 7 Expert Nominations