FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 88 Expert Nominations

Moderators: Shadetale, support2

<<

Anymus

Post Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:20 am

Re: Server 88 Expert Nominations

I vote fallenkeg, he has helped me with nanny things. He gave me nuggets so I could upgrade to 3rd baron. All in all he would be a good expert.
<<

~Reaper~

Post Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:04 am

I'm not gunna vote for anyone because people who ask for my vote don't deserve it, u shouldn't ask for votes, people should just vote for u from there own accord and people who beg for votes deffo don't deserve it.

I'm also not goin to vote because id rather have a server with no experts, server 88 so far in my opinion is pretty decent and there rarely is cussing or the breaking of rules and would only cause negative effects if an expert joined. Plus most experts abuse there power or believe that just cause there experts they are always right and if argued with just mite (especially if the person is right) and don't really help at all or understand the rules themselves.

Peace out

~reaper~

P.s I love what is put down for the destination of this place
<<

~Reaper~

Post Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:41 am

Just like to say that p.s. I put makes no sence as I mis read something on one of the comment pages.

Peace out

~reaper~
<<

Blkprince

Citizen

Post Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:30 pm

Winksie seems to have the likable, helpful attitude, that haypi is looking for in prospective experts, so she has my nomination. Support, if you are reading this, plz make NEW EXPERTS this server is horribly behaved.
<<

li1i11inl0

Post Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:24 pm

I would like to nominate Winksie for expert position. I've played this game since the first servers and upon meeting and speaking to Winksie I can see she is a very well rounded and knowledgeable player that is always eager to lend a helping hand and has the correct answer to players in game questions. I can also see she would be great at wc moderation as there has been many players in this server cursing and useing profane language and Winksie always helps to stop the bad behavior.
<<

Buyit

Post Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:53 pm

I would like to nominate Buyit for expert for server 88. I have been helpful to players and would like to help haypi be better in anyway possible[Font=]20[/Font]
<<

Euphoric_1

Post Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:36 am

I'd like to nominate winksie for expert. She is always friendly in wc and quick to give helpful advice to anyone that needs it. She is diligent is staying active and being available when people need assistance. Most importantly in my opinion she is unbiased and treats all players equally unlike some other experts that support is aware if.

Thanks for your consideration

-Euphoric
<<

LilFish

Post Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:25 am

I am nominating Xlll. He has basically held me by the hand and led me through the entire game. He was an expert on another server and has climbed the ranks quickly. He has an even temper and is playful. Our alliance chat is witty and useful and i am very comfortable playing a game that i am probably a smidge too old to be playing. I probably wouldn't be in this game if it wasn't for him. In the real world he is old enough to have responsibilities and know how to be accurate and fair. I think he would be a boon to this server. I feel he is an untapped well for me to gorge myself on.

Thank you for your considerations.
LilFish
Server88
(One last boast about my fearless leader.... our alliance is currently INFAMOUS but is being merged into another, THECIRCLE. Yes, all individual players. This was not something sought after by Xlll, they knew he was that good and made room for us all. :lol: I feel really lucky!)
<<

Crisby

Post Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:14 am

I would like to nominate FOGG
<<

Anne_Frank

Post Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:14 am

Winksie gets my vote for the following reasons:

:: she's level headed and mature
:: fun to be around and people love her
:: active and helpful, never demeans players.
:: I respect her because she's held her ground and head up with cool and grace despite petty affairs instigated by another player.

She's cool in my book. Go winksie!! :))
PreviousNext

Return to Server 88 Expert Nominations