FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 88 Expert Nominations Discussion

Moderators: Shadetale, support2

<<

support1

Elite

Post Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:18 pm

Server 88 Expert Nominations Discussion

So the nominations thread isn't clogged up with off-topic posts, all discussion concerening the nominations shall take place here. Try not to be too hateful.
<<

Korrum

Post Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:57 pm

Re: Server 88 Expert Nominations Discussion

Hey Korrum here I love haypi I have 3 very active accounts and 2 active accounts I would love to be an expert I'm fair and have never beened chat banned it's a fun game and I recommend heypi fish it's fun too so please vote for me but it's ur choice I don't care but I would like to run  :lol:
<<

Tubgirl

Post Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:36 pm

Lol that person said haypi88 offered to trade accounts. noyt good
<<

Korrum

Post Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:44 pm

Your right and he curses a lot too not good for an expert
<<

Storm55

Marquis

Post Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:50 pm

Korrum wrote:Hey Korrum here I love haypi I have 3 very active accounts and 2 active accounts I would love to be an expert I'm fair and have never beened chat banned it's a fun game and I recommend heypi fish it's fun too so please vote for me but it's ur choice I don't care but I would like to run  :lol:

Please don't nominate your self. This is frowned upon. Also, if you have a nomination, post it in the nomination thread, not this, this is for discussing.

Fairytales are more than true not cause they tell us that dragons exist but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten

BRAGGING RIGHTS X1

*Pops Collar*
<<

HazNat

Post Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:31 am

Tubgirl wrote:Lol that person said haypi88 offered to trade accounts. noyt good

I don't know why People feel the need to lie. I have never offered to trade accounts with any player. Having been an expert on S35, I know the rules. It saddens me that people fabricate false statements about other players. S88 needs an active expert and I would enjoy being an expert again. It is hard to help new players in wc when every other post is some crude vulgar statement. Whether I get the expert position on 88 is up to Haypi staff, but regardless, wc is in disarray without some authority. I cannot moderate chat without derogatory statements being addressed to myself. Appoint experts soon please, and get some sanity out of the current chaos.
S117 - HazNat (Lurk)
S35 - Hugginkiss (Former Expert)
S129 - MountNDo (My new home)
<<

MuRDeR!

Post Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:26 pm

I am sick and tired of being stuck with absolute garbage for an expert. I am tired of having servers ran into the dirt from a lack of a good expert. There are several very good nominees here on this thread, however we get stuck with an inactive shmuck chosen by who knows.
Usalous88 is a horrible expert choice. He is never on, and when he is, he just lurks in wc and mutes without warning. Personally, warning or not doest bother me. However, some may say its unethical.

I do have a problem when a person has an entire identity devoted and known for spamming wc can do just that. I aMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNMNMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
tireed of seeing MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
all day.
Give us an expert chosen by the people.
<<

Usalous

Marquis

Post Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:05 am

Ok. I know there is spamming. All New servers have that. Sadly most of it it's not on my time zone. And a lot i mute it. Also. Every time I go on truble starts to happen because some truble makers in new servers like to cause experts truble. Please allow time for the server to close then so I can deal with them with out them spamming the server with accounts just to avoid my mutes or supporte bann. I have many ss of spamers and people who cause truble. They will be forwarded to support very soon. And u said I insta mute. Do u have ss????? And I never do insta mute. I mute people who keep avoiding that are repeat offenders that I warned earlier. U might not be online when other things happen.

Sorry for the miss understanding It will impove.
<<

Hi8210

Post Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:30 pm

Yes I know that Fallenkeg is very active he helped me alot and always enforced the rules.
<<

Hi8211

Post Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:32 pm

Hey Fallenkeg he helped me lvl up very good player I like him at least.
Next

Return to Server 88 Expert Nominations