Moderators: Shadetale, support2

<<

Villan

Marquis

Post Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:22 pm

Re: Server 117 Expert Nominations

GoldenRico wrote:1. Please don't nominate yourself using Alts
2. There are enough level headed and fair experts on S117
3. If new experts are to be assigned to S117 they should re-instate some of the level headed & fair Experts that lost their title in the merge.
4. Don't Bash Haypi staff as that will only lead to a forum ban

point 3. looks like the good old boys club!
<<

Akasha

Post Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:11 pm

:D I nominate Ive for expert.

She has been assisting me and countless others with Haypi since the game began. She is incredibly sweet, helpful, and positive. She's truly one of the best. You will find no one better!
<<

Skittles4

Post Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:51 am

I love SallyW I think she would be a great expert she fits every category for a expert :D
<<

Lhayward

Post Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:01 pm

I nominate Inoobu for expert, the most active player in s117, friendly, always offering help and always friendly with anyone.
All who say 'Aye' say 'Aye'
<<

Therrell

Post Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:28 am

I recommend Smooooth for expert on this server. He is very active and respectful to all players, novice and veterans alike. His maturity would keep a handle on those abusing the world chat and create a friendly and comfortable environment for all players.
<<

Leonydis

Post Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:44 am

Hello everyone,i would like to elect smooooth for expert as he is a good,respected and helpful haypi kingdom player on s117.That has guided many new players to learn the games knowledge and workings on how this game really works.in turn smooooth has made some players see there haypi kingdom potential and cause of this act they have strived to grow and rise! I myself have asked him for help and he never fails to suprise me on his advise so vote smooooth as i have.

From leonydis of s117
<<

Hunterjon

Beginner

Post Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:22 am

I'd like to nominate Leonydis and Inoobu as experts. They both are VERY knowledgable in the field of haypi kingdom. Each have many friends, are respected, and give respect on wc. I remember when I first talked to inoobu she told me a quote she said she follows by when playing haypi. "We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection. The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature." she follows those words and no matter how badly she was bashed she's been an altruistic and nice person overall. Truly outstanding in my opinion, she sticks up against the cruel bashing ever so protruded on world chat. I sum this up by saying both are great nominations and best of luck to them.
S117

<<

Smooooth

Post Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:15 pm

I vote Leonydis as expert as he knows the game very well and has been here from the start alway very helpful to other players young and old and always had good ideas to move haypi forward so I vote Leonydis foe expert
<<

Xaely

Post Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:41 pm

I vote Leonydis as expert on s117 he's a very active player and spends many hrs on this game,his help and advice has nurtured many players into what they are today and he is never too busy to help with advice if and when needed he would to be a great asset as expert on this server I've learnt a great deal from him myself as many others have too so Leonydis for expert
<<

Xaely

Post Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:47 pm

I vote Smooooth for expert on S117 he's a very active member and a great leader he's been here from the very start and has always been very helpful with players of old and new he would be a great expert to monitor the talk in wc as at the moment that is failing terribly with some experts so I vote Smooooth as expert
PreviousNext

Return to Server 117 Expert Nominations