FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 6 Expert Nominations Discussion

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Shadetale

King

Post Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:36 am

Server 6 Expert Nominations Discussion

So the nominations thread isn't clogged up with off-topic posts, all discussion concerning the nominations shall take place here. Try not to be too hateful.
Shadetale wrote:Everyone is entitled to their opinion, no matter how misguided, misinformed, or misunderstood it may be... :/
Former Forum Moderator
Former Expert
<<

Kaptain_K.

Post Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:29 am

Re: Server 6 Expert Nominations

Michael944 is suspicious. He's obviously telling his alliance to go nominate him for expert. I, personally have never seen him in world chat. Helping alliance members is cool, but expert should not be given to someone who only takes care of their own instead of everyone. Thanks. :)
<<

Polokiller

Post Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:22 pm

Really?!

Hey guys,

Michael994 you cheater...
It's unfair.
I have conformation from your alliance saying that you have sent out several letters asking for you to be nominated.
People like Lorna(who I nominate) and fletcher1(who is my other nomination) don't ask. They just get nominated. You however unfairly asked your entire alliance, The Elite, several times to nominate you. I asked on world chat for the last day and nobody has ever hers of you, or herd u helping others.
This is just not right...
Anyone in The Elite ( and michael) is free to reply to this.
I know you sent the letters, your alliance says so. There's no lying now.

Sorry for this taking up space vayneglory,
polokiller
"Life and death go hand in hand. Lets live life together." -Noah Thomspon (me)
<<

Fletcher1

Citizen

Post Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:59 pm

Thx polo I have found the same thing ppl on chat have received letters telling them to nominate Micheal. He even sent me a letter telling me it wasn't my buissness to say that he was cheating sry I know this goes in discussion for experts but thought I should say this
I am always ready to help my home is in server 6. my alliance is rebellion.
<<

Mattymoo38

Post Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:49 am

I would suggest that dta does not become expert. He is not kind on the chat and his only goal is to become expert.he is seeking power but I fear that in his hands it would be abused. Please do not disregard my advice, it is t
the feelings of many of the players.
<<

DTA

Post Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:25 pm

Alright those are complete lies. I have done nothing but help people out and enforce the rules matty. You and jt just don't like me because when the experts aren't on, you and him curse and I try to stop you. Loz and devryan were witnesses. Matty and jt just want To be expert because tamasscott told them that experts get ten coins a day. I am tired of the blasphemy jt89 and mattymoo have been spreading about me. None of it is true. I'm sorry you all have to deal with these two. Thank you.
<<

Smivps2

Post Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:27 pm

Mattymoo, i recall occasions while the experts were gone that DTA, and november were the ones trying to get you and Thu04, J.T.89, and several others under control. While you may have something personal against DTA, at least he has integrity.
<<

Mattymoo38

Post Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:17 pm

Woah dta that is way out of line. My goal is not to be an expert and I doubt that's true about the ten coins. I am allowed to post my views on who will be moderating my chats and have found u to be helpful not for the wants of others but only to satisfy your own desires. I am entitled to the very strong opinion that you would not make a good expert, and I am also entitled to express this opinion on this forum without you trying to meaninglessly bash me and my reputation. That comment was very low of you. I should hope the moderators take notice of your desire to Hirt other players without reason, for a true expert helps not only friends, but enemies as well.
I'm not saying that I don't break rules sometes and dta was only trying to get me under control so he would be nominated for expert by suckers like u? Did he ask u to write this note?
<<

DTA

Post Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:02 pm

I would first like to declare that I do not mind if I am expert or not. I just help others and enforce the rules while I am not playing the game. My desire is to keep the chat clean and nice, but it is hard to do that while having these false accusations against me. Mattymoo, I have not Hurt you in the least. You Hurt me yesterday in the chat when you called me multiple innappropriate names and adjectives. There were multiple witnesses to the chat that you, thu, and jt ruined. All of you claimed you changed your ways but anyone who witnessed the chat that you all ruined would see right through your actions.
Dear forum moderators- I am sorry mattymoo had to post this blasphemy on this forum. I know it is only to noninate, not denominate, but I felt that I should defend myself. I am sorry.
<<

Smivps2

Post Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:15 pm

No I wrote my opinion on my own free will. I did not do this post to help or hurt DTA's chances for expert, personally it does not matter to me who makes expert, I already voiced my opinion on who should become an expert, and that is Lorna. I just wanted to give my opinion on the facts.
Next

Return to Server 6 Expert Nominations