FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 6 Expert Nominations Discussion

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Vayneglory

King

Post Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:39 am

Re: Server 6 Expert Nominations

Lazi has it she's just be inactive lately...
ImageImage
<<

Rapidload

Post Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:35 am

Hello to all those with opinions

first i would like to address what vanyeglory said-
I asked because i was curious of how the nominations went for acquiring a position as a expert. you were in fact the least professional by stating that experts would not exist without you. instead of explaining it you glorified yourself.

second i did notify my alliance member to nominate me if they chose to! considering that i have helped many in my alliance. being one of the most active players in the game, if i were to be given a expert position i would be able to provide the same amount of help to beginners.

I would be more than happy to get the position as a expert but if you choose not to give me a position as one i hope that you would not announce it too the public. this downgrades my status as a player. i hope this is considered abuse so they take away your expert status.
<<

Digibear

Baron

Post Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:43 am

RAWR(Not nomination)

Rapidload! I was just talking about you in AC as everyone was complaining we ran out of people from the Main Building due to Fort farming and how they should breed quicker so I said "Where's Rapid when you need him".

As for your expert status, your not always the best rule follower and your rudeness in WC and PM's made you lose my vote. :/ Your overly aggressive when in a bad mood and you like to abuse and lash out at people in WC.
<<

Vayneglory

King

Post Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:51 am

All I said was that I suggested the Expert status sir.

This reply will be shorter than I'd like since I'm on my iPod but I'll keep it to the point.

I told you from the start not to nominate yourself or to ask for votes. On numerous occasions I've had to deal with you causing issues in world chat and harassing me because I don't allow you to do so. Because of the fact I don't let you slide when you're upset or mad or what have you you try to have me removed as Expert. It's quite humerous really considering the countless screenshots I have of you alone.

My reply about suggesting the Expert group was towards someone else not you, sorry but you're not the only one I talk to and not everything is directed at you.

I'm not the only expert to have issues with you either and to be honest I have NEVER seen you help in worldchat.

You have displayed all the qualities of a person not fit for an expert and more Rapid.

Do me a favor and take your personal vendetta elsewhere, everyone knows I don't tolerate crap from people and I don't make exceptions for the rules. Ask the experts I've had removed from their position or the mods I have removed that I'm sill friends with.

And by the way, you're looking a little green there.
ImageImage
<<

Rapidload

Post Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:20 pm

Vanye for someone who "does not take crap from anyone" you do start a lot of rainbow. I also have screen shots of you describing it as favorable. For someone who encourages breaks in the code of conduct you have no right to reinforce it. I would also be more than happy to see those supposed screens shots you have of me. Also LOZ siding with your friend on the forum does not make you any different than anyone else on the wc, I have been playing for a much longer time than you have! I have seen you in wc as well with little to no contributions. Many of you decide to advocate breaks in the code of conduct when you decide to repeatedly tell people to be quiet. im sure that you do it so you can see someone get in trouble. Also Vanye as someone who is an expert perhaps you should do a better job so that your lackies do not have to pick up your slack
<<

Shadetale

King

Post Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:24 pm

Ahem* If I may chime in...

I've been playing longer then either of you, others have played longer then me, so that doesn't matter. I agree and can back up all of the comments they've said with screen shots to boot. Now this is hardly the time, place, or fashion to discuss this matter, so back to nominations.
Shadetale wrote:Everyone is entitled to their opinion, no matter how misguided, misinformed, or misunderstood it may be... :/
Former Forum Moderator
Former Expert
<<

Rapidload

Post Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:32 pm

Shadetale,

I have never seen you in the game so i would like to ask what your username is on server 6 (if you have one) AND i was talking about time spent on the game itself and understanding the situation because it seems like the only input into this conversation from loz is what he know from what vanye has told him. i recently found and started activity on this forum only because i found out that vanye appears to be talking rainbow about me to everyone. I found this to be unjust so i had to come and justify it. also i would like to see the screenshots and i would like examples of how i broke these rules!

thanks digi thank god someone has the balls to admit that its funny. it was meant to be a joke not offensive so please put keep your pants on.
<<

Shadetale

King

Post Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:35 pm

You know me as Intersky.

I've only confronted you a few times, more often I lurk
Shadetale wrote:Everyone is entitled to their opinion, no matter how misguided, misinformed, or misunderstood it may be... :/
Former Forum Moderator
Former Expert
<<

Rapidload

Post Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:39 pm

You power lurkers are amazing.
Also intersky you shouldve used ur real name here! maybe thats why u havent gotten your expert status. cause dam 2000+ posts does make you a pretty active player
<<

Shadetale

King

Post Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:40 pm

Everyone active knows I'm him.

Now back to nominations, as I already said :/
Former Forum Moderator
Former Expert
PreviousNext

Return to Server 6 Expert Nominations