Moderators: Shadetale, support2

<<

Arythy

Conqueror

Post Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:15 am

Re: Server 87 Expert Nominations Discussion

IWM wrote:
Link209 wrote:
IWM wrote:We need experts that are active on this server. Not some expert shipped here from some random server. No disrespect to the two experts we have now but they are almost inactive. We need more experts and experts that will be there to keep chat clean

I wasn't shipped in. I was picked by support.

M1gzy and I are both very active. Trust me.

Only reason you're an expert here is because you're an expert on another server. Neither of you have any nominations here.
You're on chat maybe an hour a day. Yes I understand you have lives too but we also need some people to be there more often. Last night for example 2 players spammed world chat for close to an hour. If we don't get more active experts or if the experts we have don't step up then people will start to quit

This "debate," if it even deserves to be named thus, ensues on every server. And I mean every single one. Asking for more Experts will not make Support want to pick you to be an Expert; Support staff members pick Experts as they deem suitable. Period.
"If you're not confused, you're not paying attention."

Haypi Support Emails:

KingdomSupport@Haypi.com.

Thunderball@Haypi.com.

FishSupport@Haypi.com.

DragonSupport@Haypi.com.
<<

IWM

Post Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:49 am

I know saying we need experts won't make me an expert. I've played this game long enough to know that. I just don't want this server to end up like s101 where you can go a couple days without seeing an expert.
<<

Link209

Conqueror

Post Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:10 am

Oh, and just to add something...

M1gzy was not a expert before. This is his first time and even more proof that it doesn't matter if your a expert on other servers or not.

However I do agree with you. One more expert would be nice at times I cannot be on.
Lurking. Send me a pm if ya want to talk :)

Thunderball
Need help? Click Here

Haypi Fish Beginners FAQ/Guide
<<

Harry2.0

Baron

Post Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:41 am

Yes the experts need to be spread out over time zones that's the main thing and yes the spammers seemed to be on all night last night. It can be pretty bad and blocking dpesnt always help because u leave chat and come back. No messages are there at all and droids can't block
<<

Nye78

Post Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:44 am

I believe that we do need experts that are going to mute spammers when necessary and not go on chat for five minutes than leave and not return for another 24hrs and only do the same thing. Now i know by posting this i wont get what i want but at least i know that everyone knows what im talking about

We need more active experts and admin needs to appoint someone else straight away and not take days to give it to someone
<<

Harry2.0

Baron

Post Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:10 am

Nye78 wrote:I believe that we do need experts that are going to mute spammers when necessary and not go on chat for five minutes than leave and not return for another 24hrs and only do the same thing. Now i know by posting this i wont get what i want but at least i know that everyone knows what im talking about

We need more active experts and admin needs to appoint someone else straight away and not take days to give it to someone

I agree with one part but not the other. We do need more experts but support needs to take her time and chose wisely we don't want corrupt experts or experts that are frauds causing more trouble than they stop
<<

Murrasame

Post Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:57 pm

In all seriousness I would like to nominate BKcrown as an expert. Firstly what she doesn't know about the game, it isn't worth knowing. Secondly she is extremely helpful and thirdly she is extremely active. If you ask me that'd three great qualities. We currently have no value in the experts here, this would be a great appointment.
<<

TempDreams

Post Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:17 pm

Vote BKcrown!!!
Attachments
i-will-stop-making-stinky-chester-comics-when-chester-stops-stinking.jpg
i-will-stop-making-stinky-chester-comics-when-chester-stops-stinking.jpg (74.47 KiB) Viewed 3578 times
<<

SmallDRed

Post Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:24 pm

Hi I'm smalldred and I am very active player. I'm not asking to be expert or anything but I thought I should let it be known that the 3 experts we have are never on world chat to stop the bad language or spamming or anything that shouldn't be going happening on world. Maybe support should keep an eye on experts for next couple weeks to see what I mean. Thanks for listening :)
<<

Storm55

Marquis

Post Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:00 pm

DraBockIX wrote:I really don't think SexGoddess is appropriate for expert because of "Butterflies" in her name.

Yea..... It's kinda inappropriate. well not kinda.... Its um... Just plan inappropriate.

Fairytales are more than true not cause they tell us that dragons exist but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten

BRAGGING RIGHTS X1

*Pops Collar*
PreviousNext

Return to Server 87 Expert Nominations