FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Login problem

Moderators: support5, redgun

<<

rubba2g

Post Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:27 am

Login problem

I have just tried to log into my account and it tells me I am banned? Can support please let me know why because as far as I know, I haven't done anything that deserves a ban. After over a year of playing and money spent, if you are going to ban my account, an explanation of why at least, is surely deserved?
<<

rubba2g

Post Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:53 pm

Re: Login problem

Hmm.
<<

support1

Elite

Post Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:30 am

You got banned because you failed to pay the package you have brought for a long time. Please make the payment soon and after that we will unban your account.
<<

rubba2g

Post Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:51 pm

That was due to a failed transaction on dec28th, that was paid for on the 1st of feb, I have sent support SS of PayPal receipts saying it is completed, PayPal and my bank say haypi got my money.
<<

support9

Elite

Post Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:11 am

You've told us to resend the payment at the end of Jan. However, when we check on Feb.5th,we still haven't received any responses or info about your new payment, i.e. the transaction ID, date of purchase, email address etc. server support has sent letter to confirm with you but without receiving a response, therefore on Feb.14th we had to regard the cancelled payment on Dec.28th as an illegal purchase and ban your account.
If you have already resent the payment, please send a letter to kingdomsupport@haypi.com and include:
the time and date when the purchase has been made;
your full name;
email address registered to your paypal account;
transaction id (very important)
We'll check and get back to you soon after receiving all the required info. After the checking we'll find a solution for you.
<<

rubba2g

Post Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:08 am

I never received a letter? And I have sent all the ss from PayPal clearly showing it has been paid, support have had this for 3 days now,
<<

rubba2g

Post Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:28 am

Is there not a person in support i can contact directly? Through email or palringo? Im sure this could all be resolved in 5mins, I appreciate support is busy, i have even passed on the details to experts on our server whoo have then forwarded it to support but they have heard nothing back.
<<

tremars

Citizen

Post Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:37 pm

rubba2g wrote:Is there not a person in support i can contact directly? Through email or palringo? Im sure this could all be resolved in 5mins, I appreciate support is busy, i have even passed on the details to experts on our server whoo have then forwarded it to support but they have heard nothing back.

rubba, sorry to hear about it but did you try writing to kingdomsupport@haypi.com? or do you have Jerry on your pal? i hope it will be resolved soon.
Never threaten unless you're ready to deliver. It makes you look weak.
<<

rubba2g

Post Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:11 am

Hi trem! I finally got it back today, went through Lyncis to jerry, but I need him on pal, could do with my week long starved army replaced, as you can imagine I've not got a lot left :( see you on 115
<<

tremars

Citizen

Post Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:42 am

rubba2g wrote:Hi trem! I finally got it back today, went through Lyncis to jerry, but I need him on pal, could do with my week long starved army replaced, as you can imagine I've not got a lot left :( see you on 115

Glad to hear that rubba! See you there!
Never threaten unless you're ready to deliver. It makes you look weak.

Return to Server115 Discussion