FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 4 Expert Nominations Discussion

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Caliee

Citizen

Post Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:00 pm

Re: Server 4 Expert Nominations Discussion

I'm targeted everyday on wc, it's part of being an expert.
<<

MoonMySoul

Post Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:42 am

i was a server 4 expert lol everyone in server 4 likes me. the people in server 3 however thought i wasn't fit to be expert and gave me hell. i wanted to leave my server 3 account but it was too hard because i spent alot of time and money on it...
SERVER 4 EXPERT
<<

Thekidd88

Beginner

Post Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:18 pm

MoonMySoul wrote:i was a server 4 expert lol everyone in server 4 likes me. the people in server 3 however thought i wasn't fit to be expert and gave me hell. i wanted to leave my server 3 account but it was too hard because i spent alot of time and money on it...

Who are you on s4?
<<

Majoria

Beginner

Post Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:40 pm

There should be a term limit on experts. Too many experts have no real expertise, they just enjoy the wc attention and drama.
<<

Hubbablue

Baron

Post Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:41 am

Not all the time majoria. Most of the time, the ranting and raving is directed at me in negative ways. Not my idea of enjoyment..
Hubbaboom- s73- ACTIVE
Hubbared- s27- INACTIVE
Hubbagreen-s101- NOT ACTIVE
Hubbablue-s101- RARELY ACTIVE
<<

HazNat

Post Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:04 pm

I am not so sure about a term limit, but if an expert is inactive for a pre-determined amount of time, they should release their title to somebody who is more active. There are many individuals who are very active, avid players who spend a substantial amount of time in Haypi. We just need experts who will enforce the policies established by Haypi. They need to set emotions aside and do what is asked of them, which is to maintain the integrity of World Chat and assist people with questions and help when requested. That is what I expect from any expert on any server.
S117 - HazNat (Lurk)
S35 - Hugginkiss (Former Expert)
S129 - MountNDo (My new home)
<<

Sledjer4

Citizen

Post Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:18 pm

I agree. Btw, I'm back even if I'm not made expert again
For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. -John 3:16
Patience is a virtue, but putting off is a poison.
A little encouragement can make a big change.
<<

Hanzou

Post Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:33 pm

Time zones of experts important - helpful if not all from same place or else some hours never will have expert on. Goldenman is in Australia which may well prove useful and they are calm when people appear rude.

We need players to be good players because competition makes the game more fun and challenging for others. It's a shame the moderating of chat has to play such a role (did on Richard Dawkins Forum) but necessary so Haypi a place all can come to and enjoy.

I'm in the UK so I understand if not many Americans know me due to time difference. But I hope should spot open I can help.
"Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack." - Sun Tzu
<<

Sledjer4

Citizen

Post Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:46 pm

Has anyone noticed that usually people are nominated in clusters not just randomly?
For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. -John 3:16
Patience is a virtue, but putting off is a poison.
A little encouragement can make a big change.
<<

Skittles4

Post Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:44 pm

I believe deathlvx should be a expert he knows everything there is to know he will give u locations for everything that u need and the closest areas near by before u open ur map
PreviousNext

Return to Server 4 Expert Nominations