FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 4 Expert Nominations Discussion

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Darkownage

Post Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:20 am

Re: Server 4 Expert Nominations Discussion

This might be a little late but yeah... I would like to nominate JT217. He must be the most knowledgeable helpful haypi member I know. From when I started playing this game he has helped me and all I had to do was message him and he would answer extremely quick and be the most help I could ask for. He would leave the alliance "Army of the dead" to join my alliance and help me and the other members out. He knows just about everything there is about this game, it's almost like he created it. He is by far the best choice and a non-regrettable choice at that.
<<

AGSystemz

Post Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:47 pm

Re: Server 4 Expert Nominations

ChiefSnake wrote:We have 10 experts on server 4. I'm seeing maybe 3 getting kicked for inactiveness. That's still 7 experts. Plus, hubba, max, and I almost always lurk and no-life the chat. The experts y'all are nominating aren't really needed.

You know... I'm going to write a whole speech down here. You guys may think being an expert is fun. Yea. Loads of fun [/sarcasm]. While you're sitting in haypi chat you don't really noticed the abusive messages in chat that get thrown at experts. Why don't you notice? Because they're not offensive. There's nothing wrong with them. So we can't warn them for it. We can't do anything about it except ask them to stop. That's just frustrating. Especially when they know they can question your decision and you can't do anything. Also, abuse in mail. Oh my word. I have never seen so many explicit words in one sentence then I saw when I started being an expert. You know, I'm not one to take offense to anything easily. But day after day of just getting your face ripped off by 12 year olds who think they're tough for cursing on the interwebz. The small pay at the end of the day is hardly worth the amount of abuse and harassment we go through. So you think you're ok for the job? No. Prepare to have your best friends turn against you and 3/4 of the chat secretly hating you while 1/4 openly hates you.

That is all.

nothing against you chief but it seems like you dont like it much and dont want to be an expert. i understand the warning but id say dont discourage anyone
<<

Sledjer4

Citizen

Post Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:57 am

im not expert anymore.Y?
that post wasnt by the real sledjer.
Last edited by Sledjer4 on Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. -John 3:16
Patience is a virtue, but putting off is a poison.
A little encouragement can make a big change.
<<

Dudemanjr

Veteran

Post Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:59 am

Sledjer that's weird u were one earlier
S4
<<

Sannkai

Post Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:02 am

yea i was jzt wondering if i did something wrong?
<<

Sledjer4

Citizen

Post Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:03 am

yea i dunno y. is obviously the same person
Last edited by Sledjer4 on Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. -John 3:16
Patience is a virtue, but putting off is a poison.
A little encouragement can make a big change.
<<

MoonMySoul

Post Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:10 am

Be prepared, your friends will turn against you, like they did me, and because of it, i had to make everyone leave me alone by giving my expert title up. All of server 3 hated me and still hates me. Being an expert is not a cake-walk.
SERVER 4 EXPERT
<<

uranos

Warlord

Post Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:12 am

if ur doing the spears way its much easier...

(show respect and earn respect)
<<

MoonMySoul

Post Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:21 am

i was respectfull and super nice until someone came along and started drama and targeted me. next thing i knew, i was a target to everyone. please don't talk to me about respect! :)
SERVER 4 EXPERT
<<

uranos

Warlord

Post Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:24 am

(its working for me on s3)
PreviousNext

Return to Server 4 Expert Nominations