Server 4 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Shadetale

King

Post Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:04 am

Server 4 Expert Nominations

Please Recommend Nominees for Experts

New servers are coming in and we need to elect Experts for the servers. All the players are encouraged to recommend nominees whom you think suitable for the positions. Please refrain from nominating yourself! This is generally frowned upon and we will know if you do or not.

We are looking for nominees who:

• Show respect for other players
• Are patient and fair
• Helpful
• Display any other good qualities for Experts

Thanks.

What is an Expert?

Expert is an honorary title for outstanding players who have loved the game, written beautiful reviews for it, posted threads about it in other forums, and helped new players in a friendly and responsive manner. Expert is the highest honor bestowed upon players. Salute to our devoted players!

There are just a few Experts in each server. Experts are selected based on favorable response from other players and Haypi Kingdom staff's observation. Experts will enjoy VIP time for free. Please note Expert title is not permanent, and it is evaluated regularly for performance.
Shadetale wrote:Everyone is entitled to their opinion, no matter how misguided, misinformed, or misunderstood it may be... :/
Former Forum Moderator
Former Expert
<<

Anis

Post Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:13 am

Re: Server 4 Expert Nominations

I know that some will disagree with me, but BigCash is an excellent choice for an expert on Hay Pi. He holds commndable values and is always willing to help. I have had other leaders in the game, but none that compare to the level of care that Cash attends to his subordinates. It's not just a game for Cash, it is a forum to reach people and help them. Thank you for your consideration.
<<

C-ham

Post Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:58 am

Anis wrote:I know that some will disagree with me, but BigCash is an excellent choice for an expert on Hay Pi. He holds commndable values and is always willing to help. I have had other leaders in the game, but none that compare to the level of care that Cash attends to his subordinates. It's not just a game for Cash, it is a forum to reach people and help them. Thank you for your consideration.

i disagree but idk who i would say but rodic is friendly too everyone and dudemanjr is always helpful  but my top two after thinking about it are ilidan always very nice and always helps and gives advice and also wrapb4utap who is nice and helpful also. Other people that i think deserve it are bad karma, bigbrother, and wiseboy.

If you pick any of the names i said you cant go wrong and there are a lot of people that deserve this.

Edit: ok since the time of when i wrote this my opinions have changed first i would say wrapb4utap he is always on, lurking and helping. Next jt217 now he is ranked in the top 10 yes but one day i had conflicting schedules and i didnt want to lose my troops i asked wc if any one could do me a favor and jt was there for me even tho i was just an average player. For those whodont think jt is on wc enough its cause he lurks it even ask shwnboy ;) lol. Ilidan is still like i said before and bigbrother still is on and helpful. Those are my new list.
Last edited by C-ham on Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:24 am, edited 3 times in total.
<<

Swmbo

Post Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:01 am

I would like to nominate TylerJ. He is always helpful, questions that he doesn't know he tries to figureout. Today I saw the conversation with nawk whos brother has cystic fibrosis. Tyler managed to get the whole server to start praying for him. That's the reason I wrote this nomination because I felt someone who can convince people to do the right thing in a manner that's non aggressive persuasive and friendly. Also someone who engages in conversation to talk about issues outside the game and provide comfot and support is a reason to nominate. Please consider this nomination
<<

C-ham

Post Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:22 am

Actually ilidan would be an awesome expert he always helps people and give people advice.
<<

So_Yun

Post Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:55 am

I would like to nominate Ilidan from the Illuminati Alliance, he's very friendly and very helpful and fair to others. I would also like to nominate WrapB4Utap from the Advice alliance, he is supportive, friendly and always lurking like an Expert haha SURPRISE! He also lives up to his alliance name and gives out very helpful advice to newbies :)

And I'd also like to add BadKarma and Bigbrother who are both friendly to everyone in worldchat and make sure everyone is okay, they give out good advice and know how to calm the world chat down :lol: when it gets a little crazy.
Last edited by So_Yun on Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Dilldog

Post Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:01 am

i would like to nominate bigbrother he is always helpful and an awesome guy
<<

deadly95

Post Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:20 am

I think u should put jofrost11 as expert he has helped me throughout the game
<<

TRAM!

Veteran

Post Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:22 am

I nominate Badkarma for helping people when no experts are on and stopping arguments that occur within times of rowdiness. He should would be a great addition to the team
...Ex-Expert...
...server 1.....
...server 3.....
...server 4.....
<<

eminem666

Post Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:37 am

I would like to reccomend Hingo91 as an expert as he has helped me throughout my journey on hay pi and I would not still be playing if he had not helped me out
Last edited by eminem666 on Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
winfield S35
Next

Return to Server 4 Expert Nominations