FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 4 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Goldenman

Post Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:43 am

Re: Server 4 Expert Nominations

I would like to vote for Akarulz. He is a great friend and helps people in need so please make Akarulz expert he is very active also.

GO AKARULZ!!!!!
<<

Bullet117

Post Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:22 pm

My nomination is for Akarulz as server 4 expert. He tries to help people as much as possible and is always encouraging people to be active in chat and he is also very friendly
<<

Knight001

Post Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:24 pm

My nomination is for Xxposerxx. He has helped me since my first day right through to now. He is a fair guy with a good in depth knowledge of the game. I know he will help anyone that comes along. He is also online alot, so he would be able to keep a good watch on wc
<<

Scoudude55

Post Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:37 am

I would like to vote for Goldenman as expert he is active and always helps people and is active. He is the best person I know that is fit for the job so that is why I want goldenman to become expert
<<

George2

Post Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:42 am

I would like to nominate JT217 and Goldenman these guys helped md through when I was rookie and s4 chat is chaos so s4 needs more experts. They are both active and help out in any way they can.
That is my nomination.
<<

Lower

Post Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:38 am

I feel AGSYSTEMZ would be a good expert. He has always seemed to help everyone that has asked anything of him. He does not know
Everything of about the game but if asked a question
He will always find the right answer. I am in the same alliance
With him and he hates how world chat has become
He says he has hard time sleeping so I guess
He is up at different times. I hope he is picked
Because he is a fair and nice person.
<<

BaldFairy

Post Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:43 am

My vote would have to go for c-bacon. She is an older player who is very helpful, respectful, and always lurking.
She has given me great advice on how to play Haypi Kingdom and when she doesn't know the answer to a question she will find the answer and get back to me. She never farms, steals oasises or forts unless her alliance is in a war.
I think she represents the type of person we want helping in this game.
BaldLilFairy

"A well behaved woman rarely makes history"
<<

Toby111

Post Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:03 am

I vote for Loveztofu and Goldenman. These two are always helpful in chat and always keep it pg. The reason I'm voting is s4 chai is getting more and more harder to control and no experts are on much to stop it. So let's hope one of these two get vice. 
<<

Caliee

Citizen

Post Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:21 pm

Hiya guys!

XxposerxX is hands down the best choice to help server 4! He has stayed active from the start of the server, helps keep chat peaceful, knows the game inside and out, is mature and respected here!
<<

Mommakins

Post Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:23 pm

I believe XxposerxX would be the best choice for a new expert on server 4. He has always been on to help me and alot of others. (if you're reading this you know who you are). He is always trying to calm down fights on wc and now has to go to another server to get an expert to come and put a stop to whatever is going on. He has been on the server for a long time and has a good knowledge of the game and it's rules. I hope XxposerxX gets expert. He would be a great choice.
PreviousNext

Return to Server 4 Expert Nominations