FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 4 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Caliee

Citizen

Post Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:28 pm

Re: Server 4 Expert Nominations

Dean46 isn't on much...votes from people with no posts...hmm...
<<

Bmoar13

Post Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:32 am

Caliee, Hubba, and Chiefsnake are the only experts on s4 ive seen in two weeks, sledj and wrap are gone ive never seen kurau. I havnt seen wilson in a while. So i nominate Jt who is an obvious choice and also Nado who would make a great expert.
<<

Thekidd88

Beginner

Post Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:15 pm

Nado is cool and all.. he helps but he doesnt exactly keep the chat age appropriate.... Wrap has quit Haypi. TRAM! ive seen him on but hes never in chat. Chief keeps saying hes quitting but then hes back so you never know... Caliee and Hubba are both excellent experts. Ive only seen Karu on once or twice. Both times everybody acted like he/she? has come back from the dead. Sledjer and Wilson havent been on much lately either ive only seen either of them late in the night my time and they dont mute unless you say something really bad. Also Rensire i havent seen her on much she never talks though and is also on late into the night but she mutes in **silence**. So s4 REALLY needs some more experts and fast! its sstarting to get out of control Caliee and Hubba cant be on all the time we need some more experts so when Caliee and Hubba are off the chat isnt crazy.
<<

Rweisman

Post Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:22 pm

We all agree that support needs to choose at least two more experts and get rid of inactive expertas title. Cheifsnkae is a shared acc so we dont know if the one given experts still plays. But the two people I nominate is jt217 and bonneair. Support please get more experts already
<<

Cuzzo101

Post Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:56 am

I finally found out where I can vote. Jt would be a great expert! I nominate him overall. Like most say, he is the obvious choice. Very nice and respectful in wc and is willing to help others in need. He is on more than most that I play with and has a great overall understanding of this game which could enlighten many new players to come. Keep it up! Many notice. 

Cuzzo101
<<

Rekn

Post Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:20 pm

I think that Gijen would be a great Expert due to everything she knows and how she helps people in and outside of our alliance. : )
She is also a great leader and friend when it comes to wars that we fight together.
<<

Hubbablue

Baron

Post Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:46 am

Not many people may know of this person( in fact I bet almost no one does,)
But I would vote for mzmizzou. She is one of the greatest, friendliest people that I have ever met! Every day she logs on to haypi, her goal is to put her alliance before herself, and to help people progress with the game. She is always on. She would keep her cool even if something tragic happened to her. Not only that but she's funny, has a good sense of humor, level headed, and just a great person.
Keep ur eyes peeled for her as she's starting to appear in WC More often.( she wasn't ever there before because she couldn't stand all the bad things there)
Hubbaboom- s73- ACTIVE
Hubbared- s27- INACTIVE
Hubbagreen-s101- NOT ACTIVE
Hubbablue-s101- RARELY ACTIVE
<<

craigfish

Post Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:47 am

I'd like to nominate Rednessa, she is epic. Great player helped me enough said.
<<

craigfish

Post Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:49 am

I'd like to nominate Barney24, SHiNRaVeN, Misha1, Myname and BuraKaii. All great vice leaders (and leader) of my alliance. Champion. They have helped me grow to level 12 from level 1. Teaching me many new skills, tips and hints.
<<

Daltman

Post Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:53 am

id like to nominate illidan hes a very freindly and active player always offers help to anyone no matter what alliance their in and lurks alot in general a solid player
PreviousNext

Return to Server 4 Expert Nominations